Sleep Sleep Sleep

Standingup

LOL no Im not trying to hypnotize you to act like a chicken, Im simply reminding you of how important sleep is for both your overall health and maximizing your cycle/blast  .  Growth, regeneration and so many other bodily functions can be impaired by not getting enough sleep.  People today are getting less and less sleep, 4- 6 hours just isn't enough you do really need a solid 8-9 hours. If your sleep is  interrupted you wont go through the deeper sleep cycles where many restorative functions occur.

New research has actually found during deep sleep the brain flushes out toxins, and detritus built up by normal daily functions. There are links between dementia, alzhiemers and people who have suffered from years of sleep disorders.

Blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes you name it, all are greatly impacted by years of poor sleep. Not to mention each and everyone of us is trying to grow and fight the fat which you can not properly do without sleep. Not to mention your probably a moody f-ing cunt when you are sleep deprived, so its probably not the roids making you rage its the lack of sleep.

Next time you lay out your cycle , diet and workout routine  be sure to include some good sleep time in there too .

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2013/10/18/sleep-flushes-toxins-from-the-brain/

http://relentlessgains.com/importance-of-sleep-for-muscle-growth/

Standingup

I have problems too and unfortunately rely on drugs which they say does not provide the same quality as natural sleep.

I am going to buy a CPAP machine though and experiment with that.  Id love to hear any comments or experiences with those, two friends got them and they say they were a huge help.

Something alse Ive noticed that is f-ed up is that when Im on vacation I usually can actually get to sleep without meds. Just goes to show how daily stress is a big contributor.

Standingup

That's bad Siegy bad , I'll keep you posted on the CPAP, from the sounds of things and your sinus sensitivity you may benefit from one too.

D

dolfanshan

I know of several coworkers who use cpap. If you have sleep apnea they say the machine is a miracle worker. Ask your wives if you snore. If you do its a good possibility you do have sleep apnea. I use melatonin as a sleep aid. Its naturally produced in the body and gives me a really good nights sleep. When you take melatonin you have to lay down and relax or it won't put you to sleep. Also it doesn't cause you to wake up groggy. I like the kind that melts on your tongue.

K

krisbr

I fondly remember the days where I got 8 to 9 hours of sleep a day...I think I'm averaging 7, but I usually wake up at least once during the night. I agree sleep is very beneficial and often overlooked key to health and wellness.  

siegmund

Well the more I think about it , this is a great topic +1, and I can not stress the importance of sleep enough it is truly when you recover and grow ,, and im going to explain something here , some may agree , and some that have no concept wont agree ,, but I will use myself as a example , when I was in prison , I was nicer than I ever got out here , and when I look at a brother , I can tell if his physic is on the street or penatentry , ive spoken to other brothers on this , and they started lol , because !! They thought it was.only them , the weight and size.I acquire inside can only be contributed to sleep , the protein and carbs suck we had about half the weights and other options we have out here , so why are inmates bigger ???? Propper sleep , now this is my assumption , there is no science behind what im suggesting here so I dont want any one to pop a artery .   But for myself its true I was bigger stronger , more ripped , why , sleep ,, and ask your majory of inmates and.im not talking about 3,6 months or a.year bid , im talking 5-10 10-20   years not months because god knows I it takes a year alone to stop stressing the streets , andmif your stressing you cant sleep or grow , but good post and true imo   and ps I would go to sleep atmlock up 9am , id get up at 5 and go to odr , and prep , serve breakfast and a  prep lunch , and odr is(officers dinning hall ) then I would go to the gym , for count 12- 1 and I would generaly leave weight room at 130 ,but see I cooked officers meals we the odr crew had access to the free weight s., trust me they take care of these workers we cook there food , but id go back and sleep till dinner ,   but this is where you get bigger the 5am propper rest , theres no other answer 

strong

Sieg, I couldn't agree more. I was always a big guy but as you know. ive been to the shitshow that is prison.. once I was settled in a few months out of the county. I was at northern state prison. I got huge. Strong as an ox.. All I did was wake up get counted eat breakfast go for walks, lift and box.  I was always working out eating or walking in the yard and sleeping... The only other thing is gambling and playing cards... oh yea. we used to get counted 8 times a day... I was never sore and always strong... plenty of sleep.....

siegmund

No other answer than strong , sleep , you know the shit we ate , hey at least in one state I I was.in you got that 35 lb food pk a month ,::))) didnt want.to name state.

strong

my brother, I got 4 brothers a father and a mother... not 1 food pack and no $ in the commissary.... When they didn't offer I didn't ask.... That's why I am the way I am...

siegmund

Trust be brother I know , why you think I was in the kitchen??? I did a stint in bergern , so I had a little insite on , that states , criteria,   but thats why I am like I am , fuck my brother use to take the mail I sent to mom , usually at xmas and holidays , and throw letters in the closet , so I know mymmom found 7 years 5am of xmas cards in the closet , im right there with you , not that I wouldmof got a food pack anyway

siegmund

The same brother has be employed by me for the past 3 years , im the ne that picks his daughter up , they spend there time together at my house , same with mom no mail no nothing , but i I drive her to work  about3 days a week  for the last 4 years , even when Illived 45 min away my friend , so I know I know , no onem owedm me shit and.I never assked for shit.im a man I made.my choices and I dealt with them , I did what I had Ito do , trust  .  My little job , my blocks of cheese and lunch meat fuck , the co's would come and throw me a  .  Pack for a swag ;)) my sandwiches were the best I:)

Standingup

In the end Id bet its the lack of sleep making the tren rage occur not the actual tren its self.  Im thinking that ambien is a must for a tren cycle to go right.