Sleep & Steroids Question

Vanzek

Hi i am Very confus about The Recovery sleeping needed and steroid difference recovery... I know and you Can find this info Everywhere in the internet That You NEED Minimum 7 hours of sleeping for you Muscle to Grow! But My Self when i am all Healthy and in good Shape I can't Sleep more then 5 or 6 hours don't ask me why i might be too exited to wake up and start the day again! So i am really worried about my Gains... and YES i plan on Taking Steroid the Question is~ Even Arnold said it Sleep 6 hours a Day ... But Will my Gain will Be good enough with The Steroid or do i really need at least 7 hours of sleep... Thanks for Help and answer~ ;)

PedritoHID

I'm pretty sure the 8 hours of sleep comes from our caveman ancestors, it is known our body rests better between 9-10pm to 5-6am, that's around 8 hours of sleep, and when the chemicals in our brain like melatonin starts to be released.

If you think about it and this is a theory, our ancestors where hunting until nightfall, around 6-7, gather around until around 8-9, went to bed and woke up at sunrise around 5-6, that's 8 hours of sleep because they needed to be ready for the same next day of hunting.

Everyone's different, in my case I feel refreshed, and recovered if I sleep 9 to 5. I can sleep more than 8 hours, but typically 8 hours is enough for me. But you definitely need to sleep to recover and also depends in how much activity you've done during the day.

suppsforlife

For how long you've been working out?
I noticed a lot of beginners say that they require more sleep the first months when they start working out. then the need to sleep more slowly reduces

Vanzek

what i ment is that we need minimum 7 hours to Gains weight 8 to 10 hours is best but i am too exited and i keep on waking up afther 6 hours and laking the Reparation hours trying to concinve my self that if i take steroid i wont need the 7 hours of sleeping but well i dont think that how it works

bobby ricky

I know people who hardly ever get A good nights sleep and they are scary big. Don’t overthink things. Get some gear and tear it up at the gym. Sleep will come..

PedritoHID

what i ment is that we need minimum 7 hours to Gains weight 8 to 10 hours is best but i am too exited and i keep on waking up afther 6 hours and laking the Reparation hours trying to concinve my self that if i take steroid i wont need the 7 hours of sleeping but well i dont think that how it works
I've noticed after using gear and hitting the gym hard, I can go to sleep easily, and stay sleep until the next day, also I enjoy sleeping better now cause I know its making me recover.

Contrary to being diagnosed with low T man, I still remember those scary times when I barely could function. Never going back to that place!

Good luck bro!

bobby ricky

I've noticed after using gear and hitting the gym hard, I can go to sleep easily, and stay sleep until the next day, also I enjoy sleeping better now cause I know its making me recover.

Contrary to being diagnosed with low T man, I still remember those scary times when I barely could function. Never going back to that place!

Good luck bro!
You had low t brother? I had it for years and didn’t know what to do. I totally agree with you on never going back.

rosoo

same with @Pedrito0906 i sleep better when i hit the gym.. but when i did not and i am stressed with my work, the sleep quality is different, that is why i make it a point, whenever i am working i need to find ways to workout, be it just do some dumbbell weights at home after work.

BiggyBill

same with @Pedrito0906 i sleep better when i hit the gym.. but when i did not and i am stressed with my work, the sleep quality is different, that is why i make it a point, whenever i am working i need to find ways to workout, be it just do some dumbbell weights at home after work.
You’re not the only one