Slin sickle

Outlawthing

ok so I'm new to the whole hgh hcg thing I know how to mix it and keep refridgerated after. I drew some hgh into some pins and put it in my lunch box and well it froze me being stingy I let it thaw and took it any way  two 4iu pins  I took them both that day instead of my normal 4 iu. I still got swollen hands and sleepy so my question here is. Does it hurt it to freeze i did some research and got mixed reviews  on the answer  also some people stated to keep powder in fridge as well  what's the 411 on this  homeys

Kfizzle

Wondering about this myself. I do not keep my peptides in the fridge or freezer ever. Hgh I keep refridgerated based on what they say for pharmaceutical hgh.  

A

AnabolicPerformance

I will help you out. Before reconstitution no its fine at room temp, after you reconstitute then it needs to be in the fridge

Outlawthing

What about the frozen ones I thawed out i felt sides after I used th but does it degrade it you think not trying to freeze it but food for thought 

A

AnabolicPerformance

Here you go:

Storage: Store at controlled room temperature 15-30°C (59-86°F). Reconstituted solution is stable for 60 days when refrigerated.
IMPORTANT: USE COMPLETELY AFTER RECONSTITUTION. RECONSTITUTED SOLUTION IS STABLE FOR 60 DAYS WHEN REFRIGERATED. 

See the following: https://www.merck.com/product/usa/pi_circulars/p/pregnyl/pregnyl_pi.pdf 

A

AnabolicPerformance

Oh damn...forgot to tell you to see page 3 and 4 on that