Smacking off

3rd_levelup

Ok totally off topic but who here got caught smacking off ? By gf, wife, mother/father as a kid, brother, sister, your trumpet instructor, or whoever. Lol. I had to ask. Me ? Nope never I aways had a good biding place but I caught my kid with a husler in the basement a few years back. 

piston

Hahaha there is something wrong with you 3rd lol. No I never er got caught but my wife likes to watch me do that. She is a freak and keeps the bedroom on fire man. That is why I need to stay fully stocked with test prop.

Dolf

Left my barracks room unlocked and my buddies walked in on me. I turned around and yelled at em that I'm jerking off assholes. They left and I completed the mission. No shame! Lol

siegmund

lmao. ,dolf..

dont think I never got.caught.,we all know I got a few decades.inside but.the guards consider that a normal

well guess they also seen worse than that so ...lol I was cool with all of guards ,you wouldn't believe what they see

milkin

Never got caught because I always tried to do in the shower. The problem with that men is every time I get caught in the rain outside I get a hard-on. 

Nytex

You know the funny thing about when I was a younger master bator, I was very ashamed of it and would never ever admit to such a thing. Getting caught was the most terrifying thought . 

A

Axle

what a thread,  i ant never been caught but damn sure is a lot easier than having to start courting in the morning, buy dinner , prime her up... Ant got time for all that..