Sniper Kitty

Dolf

[[{"fid":"36080","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Sniper's Wonderland","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

Dolf

Was always one of my favorite cadences. Of course we had other verses that were far more vulgar and insensitive. Found a clean version so some snowflake won't have to find a safe room full of pillows, puppies, and coloring books! : )

SemperFi

Mine was always the "yellow bird sitting on a window sill" cadence....... lured him in with a piece of bread and then I crushed his fucking head.

SEMPER FI

Outlawthing

I'm skulking around in the background .... so I up and disappear for like forever and stuff and come back i see lots of gold on some senior members( congrats ) some black on some others ( sieg)  and dammit Sharon I thought I was the upside down picture king I have missed the old place glad to see it has weathered the storm  I see you First Lady send another email I saw one from you and I cant find it I have two phones ( not a burner phone lol) and I will shoot you some pics of the little kitty  he aint so little.....