So I got some HCG...

Blahblah

First, thanks to everyone's help here at MG for getting me through my first Test cycle and PCT. I am so happy with the results, and I'm gearing up for a 2nd round. (It has been the full 16 weeks post PCT)
I ordered my test, and got a bunch of HCG delivered as a bonus or something.

Now, I've looked around the forums, and even did the HGC diet back in the Kevin Truedeu days, but is this stuff going to be useful for me now?  I'll have to order the water to mix it, and I seem to remember B-12 shots going along with it as well.

Should I use it before cycle, on cycle, or just give it to my wife? 

My muscle gains from my first cycle were GREAT! I gained a bit of fat during PCT/off cycle.
I was really just planning on repeating the first Test only cycle with A.I. and the Clomid/Nolva pct again, but then this stuff showed up?

I'm leaning more toward letting the wife use it, but that little voice in my head that is whispering fat loss/abs to me.

*When we did the HCG thing before, I did the injections and she took pills or liquid or some bullshit. So she knows what it is, probably better than I do, but before she was adverse to using needles. Now she is a little more motivated to get into tip top shape so she'd probably be open to it.

swolesam

HCG does not cut you up, plain and simple. Its a false misconception out there because people confuse this with the HCG Diet concept, which is a 500 calorie diet or some shit like that. 

IMO sounds like you need to do some reading about the HCG and its mode of action in a male body. It will reveal to you alot ideas on when and how to use it. I will fore-warn you, as far as when to use it on-cycle vs pct is a HUGE controversy out there. Some guys believe it has NO room on cycle, and only should be used in pct phase in boom doses. Others belive its use is necessary every 4 weeks in high doses on-cycle, others like me believe continous use on-cycle every week at low dose 400-600 iu split into 3 jabs per week is ideal. You will need to do your own research and take the route you decide is best. From my experience as i said, i never had shutdown on cycle, and i attribute it greatly to HCG use.

Dolf

The hcg diet requires daily pins of 150iu to 200iu. In theory it's supposed to kill appetite, preserve muscle, and boost energy while on an ultra low calorie diet. I'm not really dure if it works or not, but its very counter productive to whst an aas user is trying to do. 

Here's a link to a forum post by milkin explaining what sam is recommending https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/post-cycle-therapy/70524-hcg-usage

Outlawthing

The hcg diet is for people who are very sedintary   that Kind of calorie restriction and have a physical job and exercise  if you guys are active it is a horrible experience. i would use it during cycle  and pre pct. I take it with my trt and will continue to do so regardless what bro science tells us 

swolesam

X2 outlaw! Exactly where i stand. On-cycle and pct, dont really like the idea to let my balls shrink on-cycle then use the "HCG boom dose" protocol at PCT to shock them back to life. 

SemperFi

X3.

I take HCG on cycle and TRT. I much prefer the idea of preventive maintenance vs. crisis management.

SF

Dolf

Hell guys don't you know smaller balls make your dick look bigger?!? Lol just joking : )

Blahblah

Soooooo....
I saw a deal on groupon for a Mens Wellness Clinic, to get a consultation and blood work for $25 today and thought why not? That's pretty cheap for blood work.

It was pretty neat to talk with the guy about TRT.  First, when they took my blood, they said they only test for Testosterone (didn't say if it was free or total) and PSA.
When I asked about estrogen, he told me that since I didn't smoke marijuana, drink beer, (on pre-questionnaire) or have a huge 'Rick Ross' belly, I shouldn't worry about my estrogen levels.

If you qualify for TRT, they do tests for Estrogen and Hemoglobin  in addition to the Testosterone and PSA tests every 4 weeks. They also give you HCG injections to "keep your balls alive" and an unnamed A.I. to keep estrogen in check.

He said if you Hemoglobin gets above 19 (whatever that means) they have to take a pint of blood out of you.  He said most guys just give blood every 30-45 days to keep their levels in check. It was interesting to sit and talk with the guy, you don't really get that with online blood work labs.​

Bunch of cool info there, and validates what you were saying about taking it ON cycle.

F

Frankie-knuckels

Outlawthing said:
</p><p>Hcg makes mine look like to vine ripe tomatoes below the veiniest cucumber you ever seen </p><p>
I'm pretty much the opposite right now ...! I have read all the bro science and common sense just tells me as you guys have mentioned that HCG on cycle and on TRT is the way to go .</p>

Zewi

IMO for you wife id stay away from the HCG and just get her anavar. And as for HCG for your self unless you are going to have kids, and you running a strong cycle you don't need it. But if you want the best way to run it, send me a message.