so, I've been looking around some...

Rachelsdaddy

Hey guys. 44yrs old, 6", narrow build, lean 170lbs. I just finished a cycle of Anavar (60 mg day) but it didn't do much for me but it should be mentioned it came from China and who knows if it was real. I'd like to try something stronger(oral) but I need to be more kind to my liver than most and I sure as hell don't want gyno. What do you think of t-bol or dianabol? I got the basics covered as far as workout routine and diet, just kinda stuck and want an advantage. Please recommend something for me as well as a specific pct, I really value your opinions and do plan on following up on them. Thanks!

steroids-usa

Hello!

In your age I would give a try to testosterone. It seems like you only want oral form. In this case I would choose Understor (Andriol, Virigen... it has many names).. or so called " testocaps ".  If I were you I would find someone who can help you with injectings. Your health will thank you for it. Plus, you can choose way more many better substances and with lower side effects. In the end, that's what we all want, no? :)

Personaly TestoCaps + Anavar worked great to me. 

Rachelsdaddy

Thanks for getting back to me. I will look into testocap and try it with anavar from a more reliable source. Injections aint gonna happen. How bout a recommendation for a pct? Thanks from the new guy.

csancheezy

I think the best method to go with is to begin to inject exogenous test, it is not only safer but it is more effective and your blood levels will be more stable. This is the thing RD if you are gonna use AAS you need to go with the tried and tested route that pretty much most people go for their first cycle of 500mg of test e or c a week. These are powerful hormones you are getting involved in, so why not do what is most effective and actually dive all the way in...? I mean you are already making the choice to find illegal/banned substances in most places, and ordering them over the internet at that. Why be afraid to go all in? By the way using those orals alone can and will shut you down, and that is not what you want to happen my friend.

csancheezy

I would encourage you to take some time and do your personal research and scroll through the endless amount of threads we have here on first cycles, new to steroids, PCT, and AI's. By doing your own research you will be able to make an informed decision and know what is best for you. If everybody else just tells you to do this or that, you wont really understand the physiology and chemistry behind these compounds so that you might apply that knowledge when curveballs come your way (and they do come in this game). If you research and then have questions about some stuff, hit me up PM or post on forum. Fr request sent.

M

Mister A

I'm curious why you're so adamantly against the use of injections? And also; what kind of liver support and PCT did you run with your Anavar?

calmb4dastorm

RD, I have agree with Cheezy. From one Novice to another, Do Your Research First. Nothing anyone tells you will do you much good if you do not the basic knowledge of what each compound--oral or injectable-- does. You must know the sides associated with their use, what effect each compound will have on your physique- whether it's used to cut or bulk, which ones stack well together etc. You also HAVE TO HAVE A PCT. You should NOT cycle without having your PCT on hand. You need AI'S on hand as well as your liver support. Injectables are easier to maintain your blood levels. But not each injectable is created equally. Essentially, you have to do your research. Knowledge is power, brother. There is a wealth of experience found on this forum. These guys can provide you with GUIDANCE, but what works for Joe Blow may not initiate the same response for YOU. I began my research with a simple Google document. I cut and pasted info about each compound I was considering into that doc and named it Anabolics 101. Each time I found different info, I cut and pasted it into that document. I still use it as a resource and I add and detract as needed. 

Pankration

But i just want express my opinion that i appreciate her support and interaction with us. Men, we just basically do what we want or think off at the time. Women on the other hand are complicated. I want to make sure that Calm knows thats she is very welcomed here by showing her attention. She's the only female friend i have. Maybe she can tell other ladies or set an example for women who dont feel comfertable here. 

Dolf

Brother I'm gonna be short, sweet, and to the point. If you're not willing to inject then aas is not for you. Injectable testosterone is the base for any cycle you run. You're not the first to be scared of a needle. You gotta man up, overcome that fear, and just do it. There's a lot of great members here to help you in anyway you need. 

A

AnabolicPerformance

csancheezy said:
</p><p>it sounding like the personals section of the newspaper up in here lol</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>You better not let Pank see you +1ing her bro</p><p> </p>

Scandal

Listen to Dolf et al, your post was nearly same as mine 3 weeks ago, orals the only way and don't want to inject, guess what two days ago I pinned 300mg of Test E and it was pretty easy if I'm honest. Hardest part was convincing WU my payment to a Chinese man in China was legit and not a scam! PM me if you want some advice, one novice to anothe. 

Dolf

+1 scandal...there you go brother. One minute your saying fuck you I'm not injecting! A little advice and persuasive peer pressure. Next thing you know your on the right path with an excellent beginners cycle, and paying it forward with solid advice to another newbie brother. This is exactly what a community is about. No matter what everyone has something to offer. From the guy who just made his first pin last week to the old head who was pinning when big collars and bell bottoms were in style. 

Outlawthing

True that. So dolf what's a bell bottom? Just kidding you old fart +1 for you scandal you have been a great new member who was open to good advise and listened you will not regret it