so, I've been looking around some...

Turning 40

csancheezy said:
</p><p>I would encourage you to take some time and do your personal research and scroll through the endless amount of threads we have here on first cycles, new to steroids, PCT, and AI's. By doing your own research you will be able to make an informed decision and know what is best for you. If everybody else just tells you to do this or that, you wont really understand the physiology and chemistry behind these compounds so that you might apply that knowledge when curveballs come your way (and they do come in this game). If you research and then have questions about some stuff, hit me up PM or post on forum. Fr request sent.</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>X2 Cheesy.  This should be a "copy & paste" response, so many similar questions.</p><p>+1</p><p>T40</p>

Dolf

Testo caps are bullshit my brother! If you're not willing to inject then you have no business using aas! Plain and simple! That is the worst advice I've seen given in a long time. You will not find another member here that'll recommend an oral only cycle. You're not the first guy to fear the needle. You gotta reach down, grab those nuts, and check your wallet for your man card. Overcome the fear and man up my brotha. You've got a great support group here to get you through it.

Pankration

What you've all been saying but Test Decan capsules are shit. I wholeheartdly agree. I tried them alone a d with Deca and didnt see or feel a damn thing. Its TRT garbage worst than any derma gel shit. Do not waste your time on Test Caps