So what's everybody do for storage.

rockchopper86

Just curious if anybody does anything interesting for storage when they stock up? I don't have kids in the house or anything so I just have a drawer full of gear most of the time lol. Wondering what you guys do.

lineman1007

Yes. No kids here, either. Keep mine in a cupboard. High above refrigerator to keep out any unwanted eyes. No problems so far at all. Out of site, but never out of mind:D

BulkinWes

Well I have large quantities at all times and it’s stays in my closest on wife knows about it and knows to not talk about it at all.

BulkinWes

Make sure to keep it where it’s not too cold or too warm either it doesn’t need to be in warm areas for long at all

rockchopper86

Well I have large quantities at all times and it’s stays in my closest on wife knows about it and knows to not talk about it at all.
Sounds like a Good woman. My wife is the same she's knows I'm on gear and she knows where it is but she never really knows exactly what I'm on or what's there. I'd tell her if she asked but she seems to prefer not knowing details. She definitely likes the results tho 😂

suppsforlife

Sounds like a Good woman. My wife is the same she's knows I'm on gear and she knows where it is but she never really knows exactly what I'm on or what's there. I'd tell her if she asked but she seems to prefer not knowing details. She definitely likes the results tho 😂
that's why she doesn't ask any extra questions. :ROFLMAO:

BulkinWes

Mines like what cycle are you taking you better not be taking anadrol again and you better not be going over 500mg of Tren lmao. My dumbass cop friend just started it and we were all headed somewheres and I was like you need to get on Tren bro you’d love it. He’s on Anavar and Test lmao. Well I get out to do something and he proceeds to tell my wife how bad Tren is for you lmao so I had to show her all my research and blood work so I could stay on it lmao

Gainz.

I use a lock box. We have kids in the house, but we have a bathroom off our bedroom. The kids never go in it. But even if they did... It's in here all locked up.
But I might have to either buy another lock box, or a bigger lock box. I'm big on organization and this little box doesn't cut it sometimes.
And yeah my girl knows... Everything. What I'm on, how much, what it does... What days I pin.
Not only because I learned keeping secrets is the worst possible thing for a relationship... But if something bad happens and she needs to talk to a doctor... Better she knows

Attachments

• received_1148646279908845.jpeg
    received_1148646279908845.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 6

Gainz.

More recent picture.. not including my nolva, 3 bottles of SARMs... But all my pins and barrels are under the oils and orals. Definitely outgrowing this container

Attachments

• received_380601778152076.jpeg
    received_380601778152076.jpeg
    189 KB · Views: 6

rockchopper86

Very Nice looking stash. Mine will be bad ass and full like that shortly. Agreed on the secrets thing. my girl is welcome to know whatever she wants she just doesn't care to know exact details.

Gainz.

Very Nice looking stash. Mine will be bad ass and full like that shortly. Agreed on the secrets thing. my girl is welcome to know whatever she wants she just doesn't care to know exact details.

I know this is going to sound really gay... But my girl is literally my best friend. I know... And trust me.. I've never actually been friends with a girl I've dated before.
My ex knew nothing about what I did or how much I spent... On any part of my life.

But this one... she's different. So I'm always going to her for advice. Plus I'm always telling her about gear, the different compounds and all that. Plus she reads a lot of the posts here. So she knows... A lot!
She knows the difference between EQ and deca... What mast and tren does. But that's mostly because I talk about it a lot. So she gets exact details if she wants it or not... Kinda like our sex life... 😂🤣😂.

I have to say... It's really weird... And refreshing to be in a relationship and not keep secrets. We've been together for over 5 years and the only time I've ever lied to her was about all the things leading up to the weekend we went away and I asked her to marry me.
Jesus I lied so many times... Where all my money went.. why we needed to bring 2 suitcases (so I could hide the ring) when the ring got delivered and I had to sign for it. I told her I ordered more gear... She was so mad 😂🤣. Like we're going away and you decide to waste money on more gear... Even though I just got a big delivery the month before.
As soon as I asked her to marry me... and she said yes.. I came clean about every time I lied 🤣😂. Even though I was lying for a good reason... It was still eating away at me.

rockchopper86

I know this is going to sound really gay... But my girl is literally my best friend. I know... And trust me.. I've never actually been friends with a girl I've dated before.
My ex knew nothing about what I did or how much I spent... On any part of my life.

But this one... she's different. So I'm always going to her for advice. Plus I'm always telling her about gear, the different compounds and all that. Plus she reads a lot of the posts here. So she knows... A lot!
She knows the difference between EQ and deca... What mast and tren does. But that's mostly because I talk about it a lot. So she gets exact details if she wants it or not... Kinda like our sex life... 😂🤣😂.

I have to say... It's really weird... And refreshing to be in a relationship and not keep secrets. We've been together for over 5 years and the only time I've ever lied to her was about all the things leading up to the weekend we went away and I asked her to marry me.
Jesus I lied so many times... Where all my money went.. why we needed to bring 2 suitcases (so I could hide the ring) when the ring got delivered and I had to sign for it. I told her I ordered more gear... She was so mad 😂🤣. Like we're going away and you decide to waste money on more gear... Even though I just got a big delivery the month before.
As soon as I asked her to marry me... and she said yes.. I came clean about every time I lied 🤣😂. Even though I was lying for a good reason... It was still eating away at me.
I'd love to call u gay but nah That's the way it's supposed to be. 😂 Pretty sure My first wife was Satan. But I've been with my 2nd wife for going on 12 years shes involved in everything and I'm pretty confident if this one doesn't work out it's gonna be because I fucked it up not her.

Gainz.

I'd love to call u gay but nah That's the way it's supposed to be. 😂 Pretty sure My first wife was Satan. But I've been with my 2nd wife for going on 12 years shes involved in everything and I'm pretty confident if this one doesn't work out it's gonna be because I fucked it up not her.
Yeah I feel ya... If this relationship doesn't work... I think I'm going full gay 😂🤣.
I'll never find another girl who looks great naked, cooks, cleans, puts out every single night, likes girls, and gets my fucked up sense of humor... There's only so many great white buffalo out there. I found mine and I'm not letting her go.. even if it means against her will 🤣😂.
But yeah if I fuck this up... I'm downloading Grinder and just running with it 😂🤣😂😂🤣😂