Sore joints!

xman

Asked the question before guys and would like to no my options on whats available. seems that mainly my elbows and tendons are soar and have been taking the usual maintenance of vits, oils etc.
Have been told to try adequan but not sure about that. what would u suggest guys as i'm going to have to try something. just off my third cycle of dec and test 500ml, so the soreness will get worse for sure!

milkin

How about listing your stats and cycle log Xman.

Although deca will help ease joint/tendon soreness, it is best to find the origin of the problem since you are only “masking” the problem with deca’s soothing ability. Deca’s lubricating ability should open up thoughts as to why your joints/tendons are so sore in the first place. A few simple questions may be all it takes to uncover the problem.

1. Are you taking a aromatize inhibitor (AI)? And if so are you taking too much? It is possible to “Tank” your estrogen (E2) which will result in achy joints/tendons.
  2. Are you training properly? Throwing big ole dumbbells around and pressing mega amounts of weight often leads to loosing your form which results in swinging and jerking. Not good for tendons.
  3.  You may have insulted a tendon, without tearing it, and you did not give it proper time to heal.