Source discussions

Standingup

Instead of having separate threads in the source question and answer page, can we just have a rolling dialogue ?  I feel hesitant to create a new thread to ask my question, but also feel my question will get lost if I post it under someone elses thread.

milkin

The source question & Answer, AKA "SI", is getting a makeover soon Stand. There will be  a rolling dialog for daily chat along with other source related sub forums such as promo's, scr intro, scr info, ect... Kind of like a filing cabinet where important sub forums will be slotted to prevent getting buried.

Your suggestion is a good one and we always encourage members to leave site feedback. Member suggestions are not simply swept under the rug around here and feedback from our end is usually provided in a timely fashion.You won't celebrate another birthday waiting for an answer so keep em' coming. 

Standingup

Haha thats great, but to give you a little breathing room Ive decided to only celebrate my birthday every other year now ;)

milkin

New site features just around the corner guys so hang on. Source discussion thread rework will be more like a daily chat and a member body challenge is in the forecast.