Source Protection/Warnings

anabolic-city

Hi all,

I recently sent some goods to someone in Germany, who said he had paid, and that the funds would appear within 2 days.

2 days later I hadnt received anything but as we had been chatting quite a lot i thought he was genuine - so I sent the item, tracked, and have kept proof, and it has arrived.

I have sent several emails asking for payment but have been ignored each time.

There needs to be a warning section for sources to discuss bad experiences with customers.

If this was the other way around I would have received a negative review and lost a lot of reputation.

It works both ways...

Please delete this if you feel it is inappropriate. But I dont want to see another source get scammed.

Mod if you would like details of this member so that you can ban them I would be willing to provide you with certain information so that you can do so.

If this was a source then there would be absolute uproar! So come on guys lets all work together and make this forum 100% honest and trustworthy.

siegmund

You make a good point,,I'm a member of the community only ,,but one of the reason mg by far is my home site ,, (I go to other forums and browse ) but I feel my mother site is mg,, and the reason for that is ,,the respect that's given and received and the true reviews and the respect from its members ,,,I feel it should work both ways ,,and I feel if this person is from mg,, he should have his say ,,before any sanction,,and not on open forum ,,due to the fact that by chance its a misunderstanding,, and no ones reputation gets tarnished just in case ,,,and if the facts stand clear, I feel he should be exposed ,for a man is only as good as his word,,and plp take advice and guidance from ,,well ranked members and for all our sakes they should be trusted..I hope I didn't over step my boundaries here either but like I said  mg is my mother site ,,I'm proud of my mother site and yes want to keep it clean in every way.. For all our sakes 

anabolic-city

yes mate

i fully agree, i didnt mean just ban him straight away or what not, mistakes can happen!

everyone should be given a fair chance etc!

if we all stick together and continue to build an honest community then MG will become the best place to be!

siegmund

I agree, that's why I chimmed in here ,,like I said mg stands above the rest ,,, with its 0 tolornce for trolls etc.  Not only that ,AC,, but I have a business and I know how it is not to get paid ,,everyone thinks because I have a buss I'm made of money and its not true ,, I make a living the same as you bro,, so I no how it feels not to get paid,, but the main principle here is were a small community ,, and I'll be honest I'd rather do business with someone that knows me a little ,, rather than just another order # ,, and yes we need to keep that trust in our little community. Hopefully its just a misunderstanding ,,, 

anabolic-city

Yes mate I hope so too! maybe even a language barrier issue!

I am yet to come accross a bad MG member, everyone that emails me or whatnot is always very friendly and honest!

I hope that AC comes accross in the same manner!

Im sure the mods will be on this one, as they like to deal with issues pretty promptly!

T

Taurus

we will create a special thread for sources and for advanced mebers, or not only?

milkin

You put the identical trust in that member that a member would put in a scr when sending donations. A member has no idea where or who their donation is going to, its a risky ordeal for both sides. That's why we keep reviews in line and ask members to leave honest ones. Moving forward, we will not be addressing incomplete review in such a Subtile manor. We want an honest community and I can see that many of you are in the same page with this topic. We do not want this proposed forum that you are asking for to turn into a "Member Bashing page" though since that us not our style. If it will help identify potentially unworthy members, then it would be advantageous but we still need to look at it from both scr and members sides.