Source responses?

darkvorg

Hey all! So I've looked into the top 3 US suppliers ranked on the sources pages and all 3 have had something out of stock that I was looking for, so I emailed them through their website asking when an ETA would be for a product to be in store but it's been a couple days now and none of them have responded. Kinda discouraging, wondering how to go about it. Do you message them directly after adding them as a friend or how do you all keep updated on when something is back in stock. Much appreciated! 

JARHEAD2

Sorry about your troubles bro! You have to be friends with someone to be able to send them pm's. Most of the sources respond quicker to emails, & you can find that on the sources page. Hope that you get what you're needing!!

siegmund

you need remember over seas is differnt times , did you send a ticket ??or email , i personally send tickets ..and on the weekends , i usually get a responce by monday morning , like 5am. eastern time 

darkvorg

I just sent them emails, even with a time difference though I would have thought a couple days seemed too delayed. i friended them though so hopefully I can contact them soon! 

blastthru23

Yes, email, or create a ticket like sieg said. Sources don't always visit mg regularly.  If you're friends with a source, see if they are logged in, and shoot them a message then. More often than not, I have to order from two or three sources to get everything i need for a cycle. For example, not all sources carry caber or hcg. Then there are compounds that are hard to find, like stanolone or trestolone (MENT). If you're going to run those, you may have to order from different sources. Btw, there are fine sources that aren't top 3, or even top ten. Just have to poke around taking special note of WHO reviewed thus purchased from a source. From there you can make an educated choice as from whom you might consider sourcing your gear.

siegmund

sorry my friend. i know only of 1 international. that is promot and answers quickly , and before him. there was none.  ..

these are not like your UGL ,  a ugl is like a mom and pop pharmacy where they know your name and your kids names. 

internations are like a super cvs or rite aid.  unfortantly. but its just the way it is ...pm me i know one that will give you good service. 

Shmandall

Picked a couple sources off the domestic list both slow to respond both vague one has promised tracking  none yet. one said he wouldn't provide for domestic . Both picked up funds, this just feels so risky almost like volunteering to get screwed ....anyone have anything uplifting to offer lol

JARHEAD2

Shmandall, we've all been were your at. Hopefully you didn't get ripp off, next time ask questions & check reviews & who is leaving them & compare to the sources ask & discuss. A good place to start is go to the intro section & leave an introduction so everyone an welcome you & read your stats & background. Send a friend request to some people & pm them any questions. I'm sending you one now :)

M

Mister A

I've ordered from a couple different sources on MG with no problems. I've placed over 10 orders with one of the top domestic sources and have never had an issue. I communicate with several sources and feel very confident doing business through MG.

Sources who don't provide tracking numbers are taking the extra step to protect themselves. They risk much more than we do.