source reviews........negative feedback

N

noveskeelite

Just seen a bad review from a super good reputable source who ive used...still use..and had success with.

Seigmund has covered this before but I wanted to reiterate......these sources get hundreds of orders and if hundreds of people have received their order do you really think they have ANYTHING to gain by selectively scamming you out of 200 bucks????

Pm the source on both forums...email....sometimes your order can be delayed if they are out of a product. Maybe you gave incorrect info? sometimes post office is slow. I had an order out for delivery for 3 straight days lol like wtf.

Just go through all possible problem solving before you write a bad review. People depend on these to decide who to order from.

Bigstick_00

I know exactly what your talking about and which review your talking about. I seriously doubt he was scammed and I'm sure the source will take care of him. That's a review that will need to be edited!

N

noveskeelite

yeah not only did they write bad review they also voted. im all for honest reviews but that is clearly someone who did something wrong...didn't get their shit and now is saying source is a scammer lol.

D

dolfanshan

I don't judge a source off of 1 bad review. Circumstances arise. The source I just ordered from had some problems and bad reviews a few months back, but all the reviews before and after we're excellent. If the source responds to the bad review and tries to make it right that's a big plus too. The main thing is though if the source makes it right that individual needs to change their review.

N

noveskeelite

Yep I agree man. But people new to ordering need to understand they have nothing to gain and a lot to lose by stealing your 200 bucks