Sources without reps

3rd_levelup

I cant understand why anyone would  buy from a source with no rep. Its like roulette. You see reviews pop up from members who are only a few days old claiming how good a source is but no rep in the house. Raises red flag for scammers to me.  Members should be aware of this and sources with no rep should be labeled with red or something to alert people. Just what I think that's all. 

bufbiker

In some cases the site admin/owner serves as the go between. I rep for a couple of places on other boards and to be honest I've got no more sway with the company than the customer. My main capacity is to help the company with the ins and outs of that particular board, initiate monthly promotional ideas, and occasionally help a customer. But the board admin can tell the company to get things right or you're out of here, and they then spread the word to other boards about the problem.

Sales reps don't really have that much sway.

A

Axle

3rd is talking about a face to the company, some one you can send a PM to real quick if you have a question.    Some one to answer for screw ups. Lol

3rd_levelup

Yeah I think i worded that wrong guys. I mean someone who is handling the business end of the shop like AX, Tuff, ny and and others are for their stores. I assume most are the owners. Anyway that's what I mean. If you look at some sources they don't even have a goto person to ask questions or to chat with in the blog. Now why would I do business with them ? If they can answer a email then they can get verified and post a intro. 

Kfizzle

Ah yes I see!!  That makes sense man. Yea if I can't talk with the owner or the person running the forum for them then I would rather move to the next person. Even the busiest sources I know get on some forums and interact.  That does not go unnoticed. Thanks to the sources who take the time to interact with us over here as muscle gurus grows.