Spinal Epidurals and Steroid Cycle am I safe?

sammartony

Not sure if anybody has the answers I am looking for but I have decided to put it out there before I discuss with my Doctor..

I have had major back surgery in the past.(Car Accident)

After a long time being out of gym and not being able to train, I have now gotten back into it and feel the best I have in a long time.

At time of accident I would consider my progress as advanced bodybuilder 220.. 5-9 in season ripped

I have since started on a 12 week cycle of NPPROP 1-CC 3x week with Anadrol 50 first 2 weeks for the kicker..

My question is? Do I continue with my regiment of spinal epidurals. Once every 6 months.Done in hospital.My concern is more of the chemical mix.. Is it safe ? More than anything else.

Any input most appreciated.

Outlawthing

I can't see how it would effect it in a negative way I tried shots in my back for my  blowed out discs and it made it way worse than better  do they help you much?

sammartony

After my surgery spinal fusion L4-L5 they give me the shot in my SI joints to relief some of the preasure.

Not sure how much they help but I do know when they are wearing off.

Outlawthing

They want to do 4 of mine i just can't see it helping me as active as I am but there is a lot of stuff I can't do  like deads 

turnupthegas

Disclaimer i'm not a medical professional lol

Whats your prop dosed at 100mg? and i saw NPPROP, is that test prop and the first NP is a lab name? Or are you saying NPP as in Nandrolone Pheynlprop, because if so thats just asking for issues without or without spinal epi's I'll wait for your answer before i say anything else, because u seem to have experience and don't want to go there if i'm in the wrong. let me know brother so we can help.

is it NPP

or TPROP

And kickers are typically for longer estered drugs like eth or cyp, so if your adiment about more then one compound, i'd get more abombs to run out 4 weeks and not 2.....just my opinion

strong

Turnupthegas, our #1 Domestic source has a blend section that he calls NPPROP. its a blend  200mgs test prop and 100mg NPP. I'm sure that's what he is referring to.

sammartony

Correct Running Npp 100 MG  Prop 200MG 

running abombs four weeks out is not a iisue. My concern is the procedure , along with compounds used in the injections. Hoping for NO adverse reactions.

csancheezy

what is wrong with a npp/prop cycle??? It has happened to be the most successful cycle I have ever ran, better than my first cycle ever.... Maybe I am missing what your saying here.

csancheezy

what is wrong with a npp/prop cycle??? It has happened to be the most successful cycle I have ever ran, better than my first cycle ever.... Maybe I am missing what your saying here.

APL

Sammy I have been thru basically the same thing (car accident, severe trauma...L1-L5, few surgeries piecing it back together, lots of epidurals) and have been on cycle for a decent portion of the epis. I personally have never seen any type of negative anything from it and really I probably have had no telling how many while on. Now of course just take that as my personal experience and not that of a medical doctor's advice. The way i asked mine is told him I was on TRT, even tho I was just on cycle at the time, and he skipped the whole speech etc.

Of course my opinion of the epidurals are mixed...I have had some that seemed to do the job perfectly and I have had a couple that literally put me in the bed for a week wondering if I would walk again. Nowadays I don't really fool with getting them and really focus on core strength especially the lower back and for the most part live problem free.

sammartony

Thanks APL I somehow saw this topic running off track into the woods somewhere.

It was a big step and a lot of mental and physical work for me to get back in gym and to be in the place I am now.I don't want a eager pain mgt Doc delivering any setbacks.Thanks Again 

Stay Strong!

APL

No problem brother. I won't lie and say its an easy road (PT working on gaining some motor control back was the worst part for me) but in the end it gets better. Truthfully the best advice I ever got and can give is just strengthen the core and stay as active as possible...the more you are moving the less pain it is. As far as the epis, I don't even mess with them anymore to be honest. Worst time is like now when the cold sets in but its nothing I don't usually cure in the gym (I deadlift and everything but do avoid squats just due to the direct and continuous load on the spinal column) and getting on the treadmill at whatever pace for a mile or two.