Spring cycle planning.

rockchopper86

So I'm still a few months away from starting another cycle but so many fun compounds left to try I figured I'd see what yall recommend.

So first off compounds I've tried, test, mast e, tren e, anavar, and clen. I love test mast and clen will probably include those in anything I do.

Tren e I consider myself lucky that my sides are very mild compared to some but I've pretty much decided that's gonna be a once a year winter blast compound for me.

Anavar didn't do much to impress me.

I'm 6ft 237 atm planning to be around 220lbs when I start this blast. So I'm thinking I could either just stick to test and mast and push higher numbers like 750 test 600 mast or something along those lines and maybe ad a oral? or I could do 500 test 400 mast and ad a third compound I haven't tried yet. maybe eq or primo?

Goal will be to continue adding lean muscle without bulking. Idk if anything but tren really works to make that possible tho. Anyway all opinions welcome.

HGH.to

I would add a third steroid because those seem decent doses. You could add Winstrol for an oral. If you don't really want orals EQ or Primo in doses of 400 mg/week or so should do the trick (lean muscle without bulk). If you want to try Tren again but are afraid of its side, go for Tren A this time. faster results, faster flushes out of the system if anything happens.

rockchopper86

Cool thx. Been thinking about eq that might be the play. Not afraid of tren my sides are actually super mild I just get trensaumnia pretty bad and only wanna put myself thru that 1 blast a year lmao.

suppsforlife

to my understanding you have experience with T and Mast, but not with EQ and not with Winstrol. While you can add it, better add it at the end, so you will have a better idea of how EQ works for you. 50 mg/day sounds right, but that's the max dosage. you could even start with a lower dosage as it is still going to be efficient. add liver protection too

rockchopper86

to my understanding you have experience with T and Mast, but not with EQ and not with Winstrol. While you can add it, better add it at the end, so you will have a better idea of how EQ works for you. 50 mg/day sounds right, but that's the max dosage. you could even start with a lower dosage as it is still going to be efficient. add liver protection too
Makes sense to me, that's what I'll do. Thank ya sir