SQUAT STANDARDS AND STRENGTH LEVELS CALCALATOR

jasonking92

Found this while browsing the web it lets you calculate your relative strength against over 1.75 million other lifters taking into account age and weight. could be useful to someone.

https://strengthlevel.com/strength-standards/squat/kg#standardsMale

https://strengthlevel.com/

Blacklabeldc10

Yeah I'm curious about that too bc it says I'm 99.9% stronger than my age group on all the 3 main lifts. I know guys at my local gym that are right there with me. but hey its a confidence booster for sure. thanks JK

SemperFi

That is pretty cool JK. This will be helpful for many for sure. It at least gives someone a baseline to shoot for concerning strength. +3

At almost 52 years old my one max rep in pushups is 900+lbs including my bodyweight. This has to be accurate because I am Batman! ;))

I am curious to know if the lifts included any enhanced athletes. The numbers make me believe that they did not because the advanced or elite upper ranges are lower than many average users I know. Even if it did I doubt there would be an admission. ;)

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Confidence is huge! And carrying that confidence into the next session is paramount. For me my confidence has slipped a bit with age but fortunately I am learning to be content and rely less on how I want to see myself. I am not saying I will ever be satisfied because I am fueled by a challenge but I can be content. We are our worst critics. ;) In most cases once we are at a certain level of physique development or at a certain strength level most individuals see us in a much better light than we see ourselves.

The Wolf Pack is always seeking opportunities to devour something!

[[{"fid":"36599","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Shinedown - Devour [OFFICIAL VIDEO]","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

SEMPER FI

Blacklabeldc10

YEAH THAT FOR SURE MAN. I PUSH MY SELF FOR PERFECTION AND REALLY BEAT MYSELF UP IF I DONT DO WHAT I THINK I AM CAPABLE OF. BUT ITS ALL MOTIVATION WE ALL NEED TO REACH ANOTHER LEVEL. GOOD SONG BY THE WAY. THEY PUT ON A GREAT SHOW SEEN THEM IN MYRTLE BEACH 5-6 TIMES HAHA

BobbyO190

That was fun. Thanks for sharing.  Sadly I was a bit limited. I haven't maxed out in YEARS and my shoulders are so bad I am quite limited on lifts I can even do but it was fun; best I could factor I came out above average which is always fun.