stack

Jay206void

can you add deca to test n tren? seems maybe counterproductive but I'm only adding deca for healing properties for arm.
Also, what is the test level range supposed to b generally I read between 3000 n 5000 I got tested and it only says greater then 2000 that it can't calculate the free or something like that. so I'm not sure just how high it is but it's over 2k so I'm just curious when your on cycle where is a good number?

suppsforlife

the good number is the one that makes you feel good, yield results and stay away from sides. it's not like "3000" is the number that you need. it depends on various factors.
and yes, you can add deca to test and tren cycle. just watch out the prolactin issues/levels

Mopar man

can you add deca to test n tren? seems maybe counterproductive but I'm only adding deca for healing properties for arm.
Also, what is the test level range supposed to b generally I read between 3000 n 5000 I got tested and it only says greater then 2000 that it can't calculate the free or something like that. so I'm not sure just how high it is but it's over 2k so I'm just curious when your on cycle where is a good number?
I’ve ran 900 test 400 tren 300 deca a week cut into two shots per week 👍

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I don't know if you'll get the therapeutic effects from deca while on tren.

As I understood it, deca causes extra fluid to accrue in joints to give a bit of a buffer.

I don't know if that will happen while Tren is drying you out.

Mopar man

I don't know if you'll get the therapeutic effects from deca while on tren.

As I understood it, deca causes extra fluid to accrue in joints to give a bit of a buffer.

I don't know if that will happen while Tren is drying you out.
Hi lee, I personally did get the benefits of the deca on my cycle. But we are all different in how we respond to these compounds.