Starting 2nd cycle in 6 weeks, tips?

ImmMax

Hey guys, I did a 10 week test c 250 mg a week cycle with great results. I’m around 12% bf, 180 lbs, 31yo. Looking to stay fairly lean and gain muscle.

For 2nd cycle, saw some recommendations for tbol with test cycle. Doing small hgh doses on the side, shouldn’t have any side effects as far as I know.

any thoughts or tips?

thank you

THE MOOSE

If you did Test C at 250mg a wk and had good results...do that again because it worked! I would stick to that 250wk(same brand) low dose again & maybe just add a mild oral at a low dose as well! Only for 4 weeks though! If your hell bent on doing orals longer than 4 weeks. I would take the 4 middle weeks off of orals & do bloods. If liver enzymes are in range after mid cycle bloods; maybe & just maybe after a 4 week break take orals at the end of the 12 weeks! 4 weeks on...4 weeks off...4 weeks on!! Preferably Anavar. Or Tbol first 4 weeks & Anavar last 4 weeks or vise versa. I'm doing that for my next cycle! Less stress on your liver than going 8 weeks straight & much more responsible!

HGH is advanced & I do like to use it, but it's costly & hard to find good quality! I would save your money & think about that down the road!

Last edited:

ImmMax

ok interesting, so oral like dbol? may i ask why oral? thanks for reply.

also saw this cycle, do you think its too much for me?

Week 1-12:
Test Cypionate 300mg per week
Deca-Durabolin 250mg per week

Week 1-4:
Dianabol 25mg per day

Last edited:

THE MOOSE

Do what you did before w/ a minor adjustment! You had good results!

Yes.. Too much! Well... Your goals? You said wanted to stay fairly lean at 180 Lbs. I would just do the 250wk like you did before(good results) w/ a very low dose of Tbol not Dbol or Anavar. Maybe even go milder & use Proviron! Try to get to 190 Lbs lean. Less sides than the above cycle! Dbol can bloat & its more suppressive than Anavar. You want to stay lean or bloat up like a water buffalo? If you did one compoud your first cycle & had good results! I would just try two compounds your second time! Don't jump from one compound to three compounds! It's a long responsible & safe race not a reckless sprint! Focus more on good food & training & very low doses of gear as an after thought.

Also, 25mg of Dbol is way too much for somebody right out of the gates!

Last edited:

ImmMax

Ok thank you, I have been off my first 10 week cycle for almost 2 months now counting pct. is that adequate time between 2 cycles? My test levels feel good but I don’t know if it’s back fully tbh

THE MOOSE

I personally can't recommend you going back on soo soon! Sorry bud! If you feel good you should really stay off another few months at least. The longer off the better. Let your receptors resensitize. Why don't you check your bloods & see what your Test level is first? Make sure everything is A ok! If it's rebounded & back in the normal range & you feel good...Why rush back in? Train hardAF and eat clean for a little bit & see if you can get some natty gains for another month or two. Then when you feel like your reached a limit or plateau reconsider going back on!

Most guys I know stay off as long as they were on! I'm older & from the old school that let our systems turn back on... If a person did 3 months they at least take 3 months off before jumping back on the Merry Go Round! Some of the others juicers & to eachs own do the "blast & cruise", but that's not for me! What are your goals bud? Are you going to go into a bodybuilding show? Do you want to get big and ripped cuz you're going to go to Ibiza for a month? What are your goals?

I personally only did 3 months on gear last year, but plan on going back on soon. I've just been feeling soo good natural lately & my system is running natty so I keep postponing it! Just an FYI.

Last edited:

ImmMax

thanks for replies, that's helpful information. my goals are mostly staying healthy and getting jacked while at it. more or else seeing where i can take myself. i got good discipline and think I can go far, mostly curiosity at this point. maybe subconsciously i see big dudes in the gym and look small next to them and want to get there.. no real answer to be honest.
part of it I am being young and dumb as i was against drugs most of my life.. plus i can finally afford it

Last edited: