starting another cycle

sed

I am gonna start a cycle with Test C, anavar and maybe anadrol. The only question i have is when do i start my PCT? Can i just pin once a week considering the half-life is 8.5 days? I heard it takes 4 weeks to start pct. unfortunately, i am seeing other threads saying it takes two weeks to start pct.... thanks.

suppsforlife

Based on what you said, I doubt you have any experience with steroids. That's why I recommend staying away from anavar and anadrol. Just start with Test C. before you start with test C, have bloodwork. PCT starts 2 weeks after the last shot of Test C. you could pin once a week, but better use it twice a week to avoid fluctuations.
what's your age, stats, lifting experience, maybe steroids experience? goals?

sed

Based on what you said, I doubt you have any experience with steroids. That's why I recommend staying away from anavar and anadrol. Just start with Test C. before you start with test C, have bloodwork. PCT starts 2 weeks after the last shot of Test C. you could pin once a week, but better use it twice a week to avoid fluctuations.
what's your age, stats, lifting experience, maybe steroids experience? goals?
I am 30 years old.
6'2
200 lb
Experience over 5 years
first cycle Test E 300 mg
second cycle Test E 400 mg, dbol and anavar

this will be my third cycle.
goals i have is to get stronger

sed

I am 30 years old.
6'2
200 lb
Experience over 5 years
first cycle Test E 300 mg
second cycle Test E 400 mg, dbol and anavar

this will be my third cycle.
goals i have is to get stronger
First cycle was my best experience.
Second cycle was meh.... the anavar i got was fake. i lost 40 percent of my progress during pct.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Experience aside, you don't seem to know enough about what your doing. Ideally before injecting mystery fluid into your flesh you should be able to answer fairly rudimentary questions like that yourself.

I read about steroids and endocrinology for about 6 months before I broke skin and I was still ill prepared.

sed

Experience aside, you don't seem to know enough about what your doing. Ideally before injecting mystery fluid into your flesh you should be able to answer fairly rudimentary questions like that yourself.

I read about steroids and endocrinology for about 6 months before I broke skin and I was still ill prepared.
Yeah, I know. It seems like Test C is no different from Test E. I know there is bad information out there. I read a lot of forums on how to start PCT. Test E didn't leave my body until like a month later. The two-week rule didn't work. Test C has a longer half life. I might as well do bloodwork again like i did last time.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Yeah, I know. It seems like Test C is no different from Test E. I know there is bad information out there. I read a lot of forums on how to start PCT. Test E didn't leave my body until like a month later. The two-week rule didn't work. Test C has a longer half life. I might as well do bloodwork again like i did last time.
Cypionate has half life of 12 days, that means to keep blood serum levels stable you need to inject every 6th day.

Enanthate has a half life of 10.5 days so you inject every 5th day.

As a rule, 2 weeks after last injection your body will have used up the last shot of cyp or enth so you need to start pct to get natural production going.

suppsforlife

Test E didn't leave my body until like a month later. The two-week rule didn't work.
How do you know it? by the way you were feeling?
Whatever case, it is safe to start PCT 2 weeks later.
Second cycle was meh.... the anavar i got was fake. i lost 40 percent of my progress during pct.
how do you know anavar was fake as you said that you've had both anavar and dbol during your cycle.