Starting Deca after Primo

logicbomb

Hi!

I'm finishing up a cycle of Primo and was planning on my next cycle including Deca. I've heard that you're not supposed to take Primo and Deca together. My question is, how long should I wait before making the switch to Deca? My primo cycle is only 10 weeks. I'm switching because my body responds much better to Deca.

Thanks!

siegmund

My friend here is my honest option (I always give my honest opion )why contaminate the primo??? Good primo is so expensive and if you find primo not faked ... Shit my self (and I'm a bulker so primo isn't for me ),I would run with low dose test. Maybe a kick start like (dbol ),get that size.  Then fuck bro let the primo do its thing .... To DECA and primo  is defeating the purpose of the primo no??? Primo is used before stage and shit to shine rip that shit up.. DECA is gonna be putting water ... Just my opion

GS9902

Primo is a drug that is very subtle and is used to chisel away the last parts of unwanted excess pre contest. Also 10wks is not truly enough to see all that primo can do. 

Now on to the real question. What is you stats goals and experience? What you're talking about doing is running 20+ wks of a cycle? You want to explain exactly what you're talking about doing. PCT? 

Standingup

I sort of feel it would have been better to run the decca first.  Im afraid the deca will mute everything you just carved up. Maybe at least set your self up to run  NPP ????

Anyway do you blast/ cruise ? or do you P.C.T.    

logicbomb

That's exactly why im switching to Decca. I only went 8 weeks with primo. Had some good results but im not ready to cut. In considering not taking deca either based on advice i've been getting.