Starting my blast today!!

suppsforlife

What I really need is some HCG.
I can spit more than I nut lol.
Gotta shower the ladies with “love and affection” right 😂
What better way to show that, than with a large load? 😂😂😂
check into Clomid too. HCG and Clomid combo is the best for boosting sperm load. others use clomid alone with great results
It has to be... How much I move, how often I eat, my very low body fat content.

Once I'm hungry... I'm fuckin starving. Then get shaky and sweaty. But it only happens if I let that happen. I've been pretty good at always eating or planning my food around what I'm doing.
Like yesterday at work... I knew I was going to be away from the shop for at least 4 hours. I grabbed an extra PB and j and a 10g protein bar. Are both around the 2 hour mark... And was fine.
Got home and ate, worked out and my girl wanted to go for a hike. So I grabbed some cereal bars and other little healthy snacks. Walked for 3 hours and ate all the snacks. Not once yesterday did I get that feeling. But I just made sure I had something in reach.
But Monday... I wasn't that smart and it happened twice.
I know a lot of bodybuilders and strongmen have the same problem. (I'm not saying I'm either) But once you get to a certain point of eating all the time... If you don't, you crash.
Eddy Hall famously almost passed out during the first episode of "the strongest man in history"
They kept saying "we need to eat, we're all used to eating every 2 hours" and the producers kept saying "in a minute, just a little bit more, in a minute" and almost 5 hours went by and Eddy almost passed out in the living room of Paul Anderson.

And when I say I eat every 2 hours... I'm not eating a 3 course meal. I'm not eating 1,500-2,000 calories. I'm eating... A sandwich... 2 protein bars, a 750+cal shake. Enough to keep going but not so much I'm sluggish.

Speaking of... That's what happened Monday. I was at work and got caught up and just forgot. By the time it hit me... I was in trouble.
I raced back to the shop... Sweating and shaking... And like an idiot I chugged my entire 750+cal shake.
Just all 20oz of whole milk and mass gainer when it was 89° outside. 2 minutes later I felt so much better... 3 minutes after that... I felt like I was going to die. I was so sick and nauseous. Just convincing myself not to throw up.
then it does sound like low blood sugar, but you've got to check it out first.

Crazy Eddie

My nut is... Almost non existent.
But even a little venom is enough to kill ya 🤣😂🤣
Same….. I mean normally I wouldn’t really loose sleep over that small issue.
Also you have a woman and she is aware of your life choices.

But as a single guy who likes to fornicate with as many random women as possible.

This is an issue for me personally.
I’d like to give them….. a little something more 😆
If you pick up what I’m throwing down.

Also the intensity and overall length of your orgasm kinda goes away. For me it has at least.
Not as spectacular when there’s no baby batter in the mix.

Gainz.

Same….. I mean normally I wouldn’t really loose sleep over that small issue.
Also you have a woman and she is aware of your life choices.

But as a single guy who likes to fornicate with as many random women as possible.

This is an issue for me personally.
I’d like to give them….. a little something more 😆
If you pick up what I’m throwing down.

Also the intensity and overall length of your orgasm kinda goes away. For me it has at least.
Not as spectacular when there’s no baby batter in the mix.

Well there's a lot of things that effect the amount... How excited you are leading up to it, how long it's been, how hydrated you are...

But as far as intensity... Yeah I don't have that problem.
But then I've been getting head 3-4 days a week from the same girl for the last 6 years. She has fuckin figured me out like a old PlayStation chest code! Up, up, left, left, X O, X, O and done! She even figured out when to slow down and hold it... So... That's the one thing I definitely don't miss about running through different girls... Especially since 80% of them just fuckin lay there or can't 🧠 to save their fuckin life.
I can't tell you how many times I thought "damn what a waste of a $3 condom"

Crazy Eddie

Well there's a lot of things that effect the amount... How excited you are leading up to it, how long it's been, how hydrated you are...

But as far as intensity... Yeah I don't have that problem.
But then I've been getting head 3-4 days a week from the same girl for the last 6 years. She has fuckin figured me out like a old PlayStation chest code! Up, up, left, left, X O, X, O and done! She even figured out when to slow down and hold it... So... That's the one thing I definitely don't miss about running through different girls... Especially since 80% of them just fuckin lay there or can't 🧠 to save their fuckin life.
I can't tell you how many times I thought "damn what a waste of a $3 condom"
That’s why I have a few to choose from that I know are good in bed lol.

But when I was younger I had a few that were shitty in bed.
But now days it seems I attract the fucking wild ones that are not afraid.

I only had one girl out of many, in my life that could suck a wiener like no other. That girl could actually get me off giving me head. Hella quick too.
I told her.. “I’m sure you had to suck a lot of dicks to get that good, and I’m not even mad about it” bless your heart 😆
First time we fucked she basically raped me lol. Fucked my brains out. Then for like a year I couldn’t get rid of her 😂
Honestly couldn’t stand the chick.
But holy hell did we have amazing sex lol

Crazy Eddie

But I’ve never had a problem with my load size, except for when on gear.
It’s usually kinda an obscene amount actually Always been able to blow some heavy loads. TMI but one of my first loves lol
She made me wait like a month before we humped. The night we did finally have sex. I shot that shit clear over her, over the bed. And hit the wall. Straight power nut!
Actually amazed myself. She loved it 😆
Basically sealed the deal for being able to shower her in my “love and affection” for the next 3 years 😆

Gainz.

That’s why I have a few to choose from that I know are good in bed lol.

But when I was younger I had a few that were shitty in bed.
But now days it seems I attract the fucking wild ones that are not afraid.

I only had one girl out of many, in my life that could suck a wiener like no other. That girl could actually get me off giving me head. Hella quick too.
I told her.. “I’m sure you had to suck a lot of dicks to get that good, and I’m not even mad about it” bless your heart 😆
First time we fucked she basically raped me lol. Fucked my brains out. Then for like a year I couldn’t get rid of her 😂
Honestly couldn’t stand the chick.
But holy hell did we have amazing sex lol
I've only ever met 2 girls that could get me off from head.
One girl I dated in highschool who was bat shit crazy... Actually ended up in a phyc ward for a while.
And my fiancee... But it took... Probably 2 years for that to happen. Now... Jesus fuckin Christ.. it's like she's going for a record or trying to prove something.

But I've been with a lot of girls... The older I get the more ashamed I am of how many. Because if the rolls were reversed... I wouldn't be with a girl that's been with as many as I have. She'd be a whore... A cheap whore 🤣😂(yes I know I just called myself a cheap whore 🤣)

What I found over the years is the dirtier they are in texts... The more wild shit they say through "sexting" is the more boring they are in bed.
Since I'm lucky enough to have the extra girl in my bed once in a while I've found I really like "baby dykes"
You know what I'm saying... 4'11-5'5, 95-120lbs short hair, dresses a little tomboyish, lip ring... Usually a moth tattoo... Those little bitches are fuckin freaks!
It's the blonde stacked bombshells that are so fuckin... Vanilla.
Id much rather smash a really freaky 6-7 than a boring ass 9-10.