stats and cycle history

siegmund

Over the last few weeks I seen a lot of new faces come aboard,, and welcome I'm relatively new here myself. Working out and training has become a way of life for most of us here .(I'm sure we can all agree) . with this way of life comes aas ,, there's two ways this can be looked at, 1st is if researched, and planned , and properly executed ,aas can be incorporated into our lives realativly safely,for ourselves and our loved ones around us .practice sterial , pinning ,use alcohol on site to be used ,always wash hands ,and swab alcohol on stopper on bottle, (30 seconds ,is recommended) and let air dry, always use a drawing pin and a inject pin , and I asphrate, to avoid hitting ,vein . and always dispose of needles properly..  2 is understanding the compounds we use and becoming familiar with sides from that compound ,that's why rule of thumb is never introduce more than one new compound at a time , reason is we can reconginse ,sides .and I believe in moderate dose , more is not better , increase your dose with experience .now you have the other side of aas,which imo is abuse ,and wreckless ,and falls under the same category ellist, .not properly researching,,and under standing the compounds to be used ,, first cycles should be test only not multiple compounds like I see,, you don't only put your self at risk for health problems or death ,, but with the rage and mood swings ,certain aas can cause your putting your loved ones and everyone around you in danger,,hormones should not be taken lightly they effect our everyday life ,, there in charge of our ,wellbeing and happiness,, or they can be our deamon,hate anger depression etc..this is why when asking for cycle advice ,members ask for age,height, weight bf, and cycle history ,, so they can give you ,the best possible advice and guidance to achieve your goals .one thing beaten into my head was and still is this isn't a race its a marathon,,and I'll tell you if weight and bf isn't on point along with diet and training, your pissing your money away literly,, because aas ,is only a tool to get us to our goal, (I've personaly proved this to myself ) so ask your self a question ,do you want this to be a way of life for you ,,or just another wreck less waste of time , for myself its a way of life , you make your own decision