Status Labs

suppsforlife

Another thing Mrs Gainz taught me... If you only focus on the negative, it's all you will find. There's positive and negative in every single situation. It's up to us to decide what we get. When I was down and negative, that's all my life was. It's all I found because it's all I was looking for.
it took me a very long while to understand these words

Lee.the.Demi.Human

InCollage_20240424_080209126.jpgNew ink on the meat pounders.

They're nice and straight and central when my fingers are outstretched but go a bit fucky when I clench cause all my fingers twist and go off in odd directions from tickling people too hard.

The right pic (left hand) is elder futhark,

Hagalaz - Hail - hardship, uncontrollable nature

Sowila - The Sun - honor, wholeness

Ehwaz - The Horse - change, strengthens surrounding runes

Othala - Ancestral property - belonging, what is truly important to one.

Together they represent the family I came so close to having.

The left pic (right hand) is covered in warding sigils and bindings to try and protect people around me from whatever follows me. I walked away from someone to be in a relationship that I ultimately fucked up, spoke to her since and found out she seriously ill now, and on top of that she might have two forms of untreatable cancer.

I rode my motorbike into a wall on purpose and somehow limped away from it unscathed, I drank a bottle of gin and took enough paracetamol to make sure it ended me and I woke up the next day. Whatever preserves me doesn't do it out of love, it's to spread pain and make me watch.

How sane do I sound right now?

suppsforlife

I rode my motorbike into a wall on purpose and somehow limped away from it unscathed, I drank a bottle of gin and took enough paracetamol to make sure it ended me and I woke up the next day. Whatever preserves me doesn't do it out of love, it's to spread pain and make me watch.
getting those tats is way better than doing this shit brother. I know I can't really change anything, but you can and doing such fucked up things definitely isn't going to make a change for the better.

Gainz.

View attachment 868469
How sane do I sound right now?

Perfectly... You're a guy who cares greatly and wants to love and protect the ones around him.
When you can't... You feel hopeless and helpless.
Helpless isn't a feeling guys like us handle really well.
We like control and to be the protector... Take both of those away and we don't know what to do.
This is because you haven't realized we don't have control over anything... Ever.
Control is a idea... A false sense of security.
It sounds like life is still doing what it does best... Teaching us lessons.
You don't have control over your relationship, your partners health, or when we leave this world!
This is what most people read and stress about the most. You were just handed all 3 back to back.
And guess what... You're still fuckin standing.

I know you're too hurt to see it, but there's a beautiful message and lesson in your story. If... When you pull through this... A while from now you'll see it too. You will understand why you had to go through this pain to get where you are.
I remember being at my lowest... And it was a long time before I could even talk about it... and even now there's still parts I leave out.
But I went through it brother... a living fuckin nightmare...And here I am.. being Dr fuckin Phil on the Internet.
All that bullshit put me exactly where I needed to be, and I wouldn't change a second of it!
All that pain taught me to truly appreciate what I have, and I have to say what I have is worth every fuckin second of pain!

Gainz.

View attachment 868475
Bought a copy of banes jacket from the Dark Knight Rises.
Bro that's so fuckin dope!!!
You definitely have the right look and attitude for it.

Taken 10 minutes ago... I'm on full cruise too.
Weighed 189 this morning... Down 5-6lbs from my heaviest... Yet my arms, legs and everything else is bigger than ever.
I guess I'm holding less water.

Attachments

• Messenger_creation_4af2ac72-d78e-4473-83f4-80aea4950381.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_4af2ac72-d78e-4473-83f4-80aea4950381.jpeg
    208.3 KB · Views: 4

Gainz.

Looking good G. I'd finish that look off with some wayfarer style shades. Even if it's not sunny.
These are what I wore... And it's not sunny 😂🤣.
White shoes... White watch....white sunglasses.
For every color pair of shoes I have, I have a watch and sunglasses to match.

And thanks man, I've been getting a lot of compliments lately.
I've just been taking it easy, training and eating to maintain my weight of 190lb (ish)
My little brother is getting married on the 11th. I already got fitted for the tux... And I'm not paying to have it altered again.
Just the alterations and rental cost me $189 fuckin dollars... and because both my kids are in it, my son the ring bearer and my daughter the flower girl, I had to pay $189 for his tux (even though he's 11 years old, he's a men's small) and my daughters dress was $150.
My brothers birthday is Sunday... My girl asked me what I'm getting him... I said a nice firm fuckin handshake 🤣😂.
Between our dinners, the 2 tuxedos, my daughter's dress, and the dress (shoes, bag, jewelry) my girl picked out I'm already well over $800 into this fuckin wedding and that's not including what I'm actually going to give him as a gift. So yeah... He's not getting a birthday present from me this year 😂🤣.

But... Back to the point of my rambling... Once this wedding is over I'm really going to try and push myself like never before.
I still have to place a small order of gear, I'm a few vials short of what I need, and I think I'm gonna add a heavy dose of mk677 to the mix.
Really try and push past the 200lb mark finally.

Attachments

• received_3951496488411014.jpeg
    received_3951496488411014.jpeg
    171.4 KB · Views: 0

Gainz.

Not the best picture representation of them... Or even all of them. Some are in the car, on my dresser...
But currently looking for some purple frames and black lenses

Attachments

• received_2614501212053346.jpeg
    received_2614501212053346.jpeg
    172 KB · Views: 2
  • received_956952939486982.jpeg
    received_956952939486982.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 2