Status Labs

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Started using a new lab, seen bloods off these guys sauce and the lads test was double what it should've been using only 250mg a week. Which sounds bang on to me if 125mg drops you into a trt range on pharma gear.

1000004943.jpg

10 days in on a test, deca and mast all by Status Labs, the successor to Sphinx Labs

Gainz.

I hope that's not mayo? I mean... 6 pack with mayo?

I eat weekly ice cream(Ben and Jerry's tubs 1,100-1,350 calories per tub at least 3 days a week), Doritos, sour cream and onion chips, cheese cake(at least 3 days a week), half gallon of chocolate milk every single day, always going to the dollar store and buying packages of butterfingers and Kit Kats, I eat milk chocolate frosting out of the tub by the spoon full, packages of donuts and stuffed muffins (daily), mayo cheese and bacon on every sandwich and burger, at least twice a week we go to the dinner and I get a dt platter= French toast with powdered sugar whipped butter and probably way too much syrup and a 4 egg ham and cheese omelette (1,600cal by my Marco app)

I guess I'm just confused... Do other people have to watch what they eat to maintain a 6 pack?

Attachments

• received_767289578601463.jpeg
    received_767289578601463.jpeg
    343.9 KB · Views: 7

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Guy at work asked me my ab routine, I said I don't have one. I did some crunches about a month ago. Aside from that it's only time under tension while I'm on other body parts.

Gainz.

View attachment 867970
Still got legs.

I've had a dull headache at the back of my head on and off for last few days. Think it's gear related.

Added and extra box of rice onto tomorrow's prep too.
Almost as vascular as my legs! Looking good dude!
But I've been feeling a little shitty myself the last few days. I thought it might be gear related as well... But now the whole house is sick. Kid missed the last 2 days of school and her and I haven't really gotten out of bed except to cook, eat and walk the dogs. Just took a COVID test... Negative. So hopefully it will pass soon and I can get back to it.
Just feeling tired... Really fuckin tired, cold sweats and a headache.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

1000005099.jpg1000005096.jpg
About 3 weeks in.

Headaches gone. Dick is fat constantly, see how long that lasts with the 500 test 500 deca.

Tomorrow's lunchbox is a little over 4 lbs of rice, beans and chorizo.

Gainz.

Don't mind my dirty mirror... It's my female pit-corsos favorite mirror to play with.
But of all the pictures I've taken lately I feel like it shows my size the best.

Attachments

• received_7065706420184622.jpeg
    received_7065706420184622.jpeg
    191.8 KB · Views: 14