Status Labs

Gainz.

Jesus bro ... You're fuckin killing it!
You look way more... Dense... Solid... Filled out... Not sure what word I'm looking for... But considering that's a 1 month difference.... Holy fuckin fuck dude!
Making me feel like I'm slacking over here!

Attachments

• received_770852741623194.jpeg
    received_770852741623194.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 9

Gainz.

And the dick thicker thing... That's the mast!
Well... At least that's what it does for me.
It makes my libido go through the roof... So I'm always... A little bit "chubbed" just fuckin ready to go all the time. And running 400mg of mast.. that's what I was doing my last blast (with tren) my fuckin dick would leak precum from being so fuckin horny all day.
(Did I over share again? 😂🤣)

Demi.Human

It makes my libido go through the roof... So I'm always... A little bit "chubbed" just fuckin ready to go all the time. And running 400mg of mast.. that's what I was doing my last blast (with tren) my fuckin dick would leak precum from being so fuckin horny all day.
Yeah my boxers look like snails crawled all over them.

martinpl9

Dht does that.

Just wanted to ask , I dont mean this rude at all but I noticed your core is very one sided, did you have an injury or a difference in leg length.
I'm only asking as there is a really good way to correct it that's quite simple.

Gainz.

Dht does that.

Just wanted to ask , I dont mean this rude at all but I noticed your core is very one sided, did you have an injury or a difference in leg length.
I'm only asking as there is a really good way to correct it that's quite simple.

Mine? Yeah.. you might be the first person to see it. I broke my ribs on my left side really bad. So my left side kinda sticks out farther on one side. In some pictures it's very noticeable to me... Others not so much.
My left pec is also quite a bit bigger than my right. That drives me the most crazy!
I can't control my broken ribs... But I should be able to control my chest size.
Looking down at it is even more noticable, but I can't really get it to show up on camera

Attachments

• received_775466671140657.jpeg
    received_775466671140657.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 6

HGH.to

Mine? Yeah.. you might be the first person to see it. I broke my ribs on my left side really bad. So my left side kinda sticks out farther on one side. In some pictures it's very noticeable to me... Others not so much.
My left pec is also quite a bit bigger than my right. That drives me the most crazy!
I can't control my broken ribs... But I should be able to control my chest size.
Looking down at it is even more noticable, but I can't really get it to show up on camera
we're all asymmetrical. my left leg is bigger than my right. no joke. although i always train both equally. never had any injuries whatsoever

Gainz.

we're all asymmetrical. my left leg is bigger than my right. no joke. although i always train both equally. never had any injuries whatsoever

Yeah my pecs are the big issue for me.. even though my abs are probably the most apparent. But there's nothing I can do about them.

Demi.Human

1000006363.jpgI didn't notice it happening, just shaved and was like oh, thats a lot of veins.

Won't mind wearing shorts this year, my varicose veins are just part of the crowd now.

martinpl9

I meant no disrespect bro.
You have a great physique, have you looked into doing 10 minutes a week of just plain dead hangs.
Might help straighten up your ribs and abs. Very effective underrated exercise for symmetry.

Gainz.

I meant no disrespect bro.
You have a great physique, have you looked into doing 10 minutes a week of just plain dead hangs.
Might help straighten up your ribs and abs. Very effective underrated exercise for symmetry.
They aren't fixing broken ribs brother. My left side ribs sticks out.... Probably 2 inches further. That's back from my asshole days when I was always fighting and getting in trouble.
I have been thinking about getting one of those inversion tables

Gainz.

I'm stuck around 193-194lb... But I ain't even mad.
Started at 187lb and I put a half inch on my arms and almost a inch on my quads.
Shoulders have really popped and my traps are constantly growing... Plus I feel like my chest is much better.

Attachments

• received_1150923816284043.jpeg
    received_1150923816284043.jpeg
    149.1 KB · Views: 6
  • received_1162146711861252.jpeg
    received_1162146711861252.jpeg
    169.3 KB · Views: 6

martinpl9

They aren't fixing broken ribs brother. My left side ribs sticks out.... Probably 2 inches further. That's back from my asshole days when I was always fighting and getting in trouble.
I have been thinking about getting one of those inversion tables
It wont fix the ribs, it will stretch the cartilage and tendons, muscle etc that has contracted.