Status Labs

Demi.Human

1000005439.jpg1000005474.jpg
Trying to shoot delts with varying success.

Had a whole session planned today and then just alternated front, lateral and rear flys until I couldn't raise my arms. Got some dumbell barrell presses in too. Right shoulder is still good.

Added sticky bbq fried chicken in rice to my prep rota, not that I'm getting bored of tuna mayo pasta I still go at it like a broke hooker trying to suck themselves up a rock.

Gainz.

I got to get in the habit of taking pictures again... Lee putting me to shame over here!
I was going through my camera roll... 2 pictures I found... Well... One picture was a sexy picture my girl sent me... It's... Sexy but classy. What's that called? Implied nudity?
I almost shared it.. but I usually over share as it is πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. And then I found a picture of myself that I sent to my girl... Just a normal shirtless pic and she came running in the room saying "you didn't post that to Facebook did you" I said no... Why?
She then told me to take a closer look at the picture.. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ really glad I didn't... I can only imagine the phone calls I would receive πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
But today is pull day and her mom's bday. So maybe I can sneak a few pictures after the workout and before we leave.

Gainz.

to show her mom? :ROFLMAO:
Bro ... Her phones home screen is the picture below. So last night as we're eating cake... Actual birthday cake for once... Her phone is on the table and a notification goes off... I see her mom look at the phone. Then at her... Then at me... Even though her mom has seen me shirtless a million times (if it's nice I don't wear a shirt) the whole situation... Made me feel really exposed πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.

Attachments

• received_925757209168089.jpeg
    received_925757209168089.jpeg
    177.7 KB · Views: 10

Gainz.

View attachment 868031
29-30 days, levis split down the butt.

Definitely looking full brother!
And yeah I'm a little pissed... I just bought a pair of jeans... 3 months ago and the thighs and calves are already getting super tight.
And apparently I have 2 pairs of joggers that my girl says I'm no longer allowed to wear outside πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
When I started lifting again... I thought food was going to be the most expensive part. Then when I decided to get on gear... I figured that would be the most expensive part... Little did I know, buying clothes would be it.
Fuckin brand new Nike joggers... And yeah... I can't wear them anymore πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Well I can't wear them outside... But they work for around the house when I'm trying to get her in the mood πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.

My first day on the job at the beginning of the season last year... All I had was a pair of 28x32 wrangler work pants. By then I was a 32x32 (I'm a 34x32 now) I got about 3 hours into my shift and completely ripped the ass and most of the right rear leg out. Thankfully I actually wore boxers that day. I had to have my girl drop me off pants.

Gainz.

you can always go outside naked. only sexy people are allowed to 😏
If I could... I would! I have no shame πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. At the end of the summer last year I got to the point where I was going in gas stations without a shirt on. Never had any kind of problems. But... I haven't had the balls to try a grocery store or something like Walmart. Maybe when I get up to 215lb.

suppsforlife

I doubt anyone here on the forum would hate you.
but going outside like that people will hate you for sure because they know they can't ever look like that ;)

Gainz.

I doubt anyone here on the forum would hate you.
but going outside like that people will hate you for sure because they know they can't ever look like that ;)

Oh I'm well aware of how much strangers hate me... hence my shirt collection 😁.
My girl started calling me by a new nickname... "Gonzo" you know the blue muppet? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
She's making me very aware and self conscious about something I used to be very proud of.

Demi.Human

Day 45?

Test/Deca 500/500 Mast 400

1000006322.jpg
Did a left arm focus session to dial in my balance.

BF% seems lower. Still feel like my dick is thicker too.

Discovered I'm in pretty good shape walking up a super steep hill with someone who does cardio religiously. I barely modified my breathing by the time they were panting. So I can confirm, lifting your weights faster is in fact the most effective cardio...