staying on

jonathan

this must have crossed every ones mind at some point,can i stay on cycle forever as i feel amazing,obviously safety comes  first which most of us agree is paramount ,but surely there are people who never come off,there is a world champion and world record power lifter in work with me and hes been on 20 years ,this obviously helps him keep gains and strength but he was born strong as an ox anyway ,he gives his so called cocktails to afew in work but theres never any pct or ai ,so i know for a fact he just puts it in with no regard for his or others saftey(lack of knowledge)so that brings me back to my question if you could would you stay on?

armonda85

In a perfect world where there were no harsh risks, I can see how one would stay in a cycle. What works for one may not work for another. I would not want to remain in a cycle. Regardless of how "great" I may feel, there is a reason why it is recommended to have so many weeks on and so many off. As the body changes through a cycle, it adapts like a creature of habit. So in time I find a cycle would be altered due to the body not reacting as the user may like.

BillyDwilliams

I stayed on for almost a year, but did not "cruise/blast" just basically blasted for 10mos.   PCT did nothing, I felt like shit for quite some time...ended up getting back on.  My opinion is that if your going to "stay on" then be prepared to do so for the rest of your life.  Also, the 1000mg+ gym doses are for cyclical use...you constantly stay on T like that and you will most certainly die early.   Research Cruise and blast techniques

jonathan

i dont intend to stay on it was just a hypothetical question ,im more of a safety firsts person so would not risk it.

Johnmarshall12

In my opinion if you were younger I would say it was foolish. But since you're 40...if you don't want more then it's best to TRT or cruise and go back on. If you know what you're doing you can use HCG in lieu of cruises!