Steroid Ester Weights

Dolf

I generally like to keep things simple, but at times like to geek out as many of you do too. 

All esters attached to a compound carry a certain amount of the molecular weight of the molecule. When you draw up and pin 250mg of lets say test c you're not actually getting 250mg of testosterone. Some of that 250mg is ester weight attached to the compound. I like to run test prop at 100mg ed, and when choosing another ester I'll factor in its ester weight vs test prop to figure out my dosage. Here are some ester weights for some common compounds we like to run.

TESTOSTERONE  

100mg Testosterone  Suspension or TNE (Oil based Test No Ester) = 100mg Test

100mg Testosterone  Acetate = 83mg Test

100mg Testosterone Propionate  = 80mg Test

100mg Testosterone  Isocaproate = 72mg Test

100mg Testosterone  Enanthate  = 70mg Test 

100mg Testosterone Cypionate  = 69mg Test

100mg Testosterone  Phenylpropionate = 66mg Test

100mg Testosterone  Decanoate = 62mg Test

100mg Testosterone  Undecanoate = 61mg Test

NANDROLONE 

100mg Nandrolone  Phenylpropionate = 67mg Nandro

100mg Nandrolone  Decanoate = 64mg Nandro

TRENBOLONE 

100mg Trenbolone Acetate = 87mg Tren

100mg Trenbolone  Enanthate = 70mg Tren

MASTERON 

100mg Masteron  Propionate  = 80mg Mast

100mg Masteron  Enanthate   = 70mg Mast

Primobolan 

100mg Primobolan Acetate   = 82mg Primo

100mg Primobolan Enanthate  = 71mg Primo

This is how I figure it out. Test p is 80mg test and 20mg ester. At 700mg per week I multiply 80x7=560mg of actual test per week.

Tpp is 66mg test and 34mg ester. I multiply 66x8=528 and 66x9=594 so I'd go with 900mg tpp per week to approximately equal what I'd get with 700mg test p per week. 

blastthru23

So, when calculating mg's per injection, would it more accurate to account for the ester weight? For example say 1000mgs per week of test prop is the plan. In order to get 1000 instead of 870, we would have to 130 mgs. Rounding up to 140, that's 20mgs per day more. Instead of 142 per day, it would be 162 per day. Or am i just splitting hairs at this point?

Dolf

Some do calculate their doses that way. I like to just use prop as a baseline for other esters to follow. 

It's also a consideration for trt. Some use prop for trt and 200mg prop per week will yeild higher blood levels than 200mg test c. If you like keeping your cruise levels below 1100 ester weight should be factored in. 

TonyMark

Hmm.. 

My first cycle was with 250mg TEst E + 200mg Deca per week + 30mg Danabol ed.  This mean that actually I was taking only 175 mg of Test E per week?

I still have some questions:

1. If I go to test the substance on a specific lab, they will see 250mg TEst E or 175? :)

2. On oral tablets how it works? Those 10mg from Danabol are really 10mg or less?

turnupthegas

As some of you know I have been a big supporter with this approach and always used to as Dolf said get all geek over it lol.

That being said 95% of people on the web when they make a comment like "just run 500mg of test for a first cycle" we all know they are not educated enough on this nor do they mean inject 600 of TestE so you get the 500.

That being said I did make a spreadsheet on here last year which allows you to plot out your cycle and up top you enter the compound and it factors the half life and ester weight. What you are left with is two figures....1) injected dose and 2) actual dose or compound actively in your system on that given day.

I will try and find and resurrect it because I still use it to this day and it kind of piggybacks what dolf has touched on here and it will allow you to see it on paper, similar to a steroid plotter.

Fool around with it, its interesting to see how it really does affect your levels persay if you are injecting 500mg ester included or if you due the math so you actually get 500mg of compound. It can play a big role over the life of a cycle especially with the long esters.

I'll look and bump it if i can find it

turnupthegas

Found it and bumped it, its in this section up top if anyones interested, you have to scroll a bit to find the file though its 2/3's of the way down in the thread called layout.xls

Dolf

If tested it will show 250mg if dosed properly. 

As for orals there is not an ester attached, so if dosed properly 10mg will be 10mg.

Kielbasa_Posse

Why make it a sticky? How do you know what your buying isn't under dosed. It could lead people in the wrong direction. Hopeflly what we are buying is properly dosed. Lol 

blastthru23

I've calculated that if you have NPP 175, in order to get to 400mg (391mg actually) per week, one would have to pin as though wanting 710mg per week since 100mg really is 67mg (or 67% hormone, 33% ester). The amount per day required is about .57mg of NPP 175, which is really NPP 117.5).

Since most labs make NPP 100, the user is really getting NPP 67. In order to get 400mg per week of the nandrolone hormone one must inject .85ml per day, which if calculating at 100mg/ml would be 595, or basically 600mg per week.

It is evident to me that when using compounds with ester weight greater that 13%, one may want to work sone math to get a better amount of hormone from each injection.