Steroid Plot

turnupthegas

i'm assuming some of you are familar with steroidplot? and maybe know its no longer up. So my post is to let everyone know that I created and excel spreadsheet which takes into effect ester's, wieght of ester, dosage, dosage frequency and length of cycle. It alo outputs date to a grapgh so you can see what your levels look like. I have one for test all esters, deca all esters and am currently working on tren and some other popular aas, then i'll do orals. Just curious if there is a way to share this with the peeps here at MG or if anyone is interested pm me and i'll get it to you.

B

Burrr

Steroid plot changed names,   steroidgraph.com

I look forward to seeing want turnup has created!

turnupthegas

So running into problems here. It doesn't allow me to paste the file in?? Anyone have any suggestions? I assumed I would have to host it on the web somewhere and supply a link. Any thoughts to make this smoother would be appreciated.

Dolf

Down below the comments box you'll see "text format." Hit the drop down and change it from "very limited html" to "filtered html." Now above the comments box will be some icons. Towards the far right is an icon that looks like a pic with a mountain on it. Tap that icon. In there you can upload files from your computer or off the web. It looks like this below.[[{"fid":"28390","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":"280","width":"280","class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]

turnupthegas

[[{"fid":"28391","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","link_text":"LAYOUT.xlsx","attributes":{"class":"file media-element file-default"}}]]

turnupthegas

Change the date in first column, the remaining dates below will automatically calculate.

Add injection dose in the appropriate ester column (green) on any given day

You can also change the ester up top along with the half life and weight % if you think mine is off.

Tab on the bottom left (graph) outputs your levels of active hormone released per day.

I am working on more aas but if you have excel knowledge just change the red text to the appropriate drug along with its half life and ester weight and wallaahhh, done.

Some may say its overkill, but i plan and then plan again and this allows me to adjust dosage accordingly to get the smoothest blood level increase and keep levels stable, I look at the graph and adjust my doses to accommodate this.

message or post any questions and as stated a full list is in the works for all aas inject and oral and will be completed this week if this will be beneficial to even a handful of folks here at MG.

turnupthegas

HALF LIFE'S

• Testosterone Propionate: 0.8 days
  • Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 1.5 days
  • Testosterone Isocaproate: 4.0 days
  • Testosterone Enanthate: 4.5 days
  • Testosterone Cypionate: 5.0 days
  • Testosterone Decanoate: 7.5 days
  • Testosterone Undecanoate: 20.9 days
  • Trenbolone Acetate: 1.0 days
  • Trenbolone Enanthate: 4.5 days
  • Masteron Propionate: 0.8 days
  • Masteron Enanthate: 4.5 days
  • Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 1.5 days
  • Nandrolone Decanoate: 7.5 days
  • Equipoise: 14.0 days
  • Primobolan Oral: 5 hours
  • Primobolan Injectable: 4.5 days
  • Halotestin: 7 hours
  • Anadrol: 14 hours
  • Dianabol: 5 hours
  • Turinabol: 16 hours
  • Winstrol Oral: 8 hours
  • Winstrol Injectable: 1.0 days
  • Anavar: 10 hours
  • Superdrol: 10 hours

WEIGHTS %

• Testosterone Propionate: 80%
  • Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 66%
  • Testosterone Isocaproate: 72%
  • Testosterone Enanthate: 70%
  • Testosterone Cypionate: 69%
  • Testosterone Decanoate: 62%
  • Testosterone Undecanoate: 61%
  • Trenbolone Acetate: 87%
  • Trenbolone Enanthate: 70%
  • Masteron Propionate: 80%
  • Masteron Enanthate: 70%
  • Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 67%
  • Nandrolone Decanoate: 64%
  • Equipoise: 61%
  • Primobolan Oral: 100%
  • Primobolan Injectable: 70%
  • Halotestin: 100%
  • Anadrol: 100%
  • Dianabol: 100%
  • Turinabol: 100%
  • Winstrol Oral: 100%
  • Winstrol Injectable: 87%
  • Anavar: 100%
  • Superdrol: 100%

Kielbasa_Posse

Hope everyone realizes that we are dealing with Ugl's. Some doses maybe under dosed..... I would hope not!! So it's a 50/50 shot on the table. Glade we have this site to weed out the under dosed Labs !! ;-) 

SwellMel

+1

I just wanted to shout out a HUGE THANK YOU for taking the initiative and sharing this as well.  This is really awesome, I previously used the online calculator which was available but isn't anymore, just started input, great and thanks again.

turnupthegas

your welcome brotha. It may not be for the novice user just do to sheer lack of education and experience, but feel its a good tool once you have experimented with compounds and have some aas time under your belt. Another good function and some have different opinions about this, but frontloading with long esters if you don't have short esters on hand. If i'm going E3D I'll go EOD the first week essentially doubling my weekly dose the first week and again if you input the figures and then consult the graph, you can see how much faster your levels come up just by that simple protocol during week one. Glad you like and I could help!

APL

Gotta give you props on the hard work and the correct calculation of daily amount released brother!!

turnupthegas

Thanks APL, yeah i'm a bit of an excel wizard during the day and a gym rat by night lol. The recognition is much appreciated.