SteroidMayhem.com Introduction

steroidmayhem

Steroidmayhem.com has just joined musclegurus.to. We are very impressed with the vast number of individuals and sources on MuscleGurus.com and its great to see all sources, bodybuilders, sportsmen and everyone else come together at one spot.

SteroidMayhem.com offers an easy way to purchase high quality anabolics. We aim to eliminate all inconveniences when shopping for steroids online. On SteroidMayhem.com you will find a wide selection of steroids for sale as well as Human Growth Hormone, peptides, Fat Burners, Men's Health products ancillaries and more. You can also find steroid cycles that have been engineered based on the compound's most effective periods, body action/reaction factors and dosage thresholds. We have been in this industry for 4 years.

D

dolfanshan

Welcome to MG...my first question is what other reputable review sites are you on? My second question is do you see fb or for that matter any type of social media site as a serious security concern? 

siegmund

I know right , I dont like the fb , deal Ieither its the first thing I said to someone , redflag ,  this is the black market and not socialmmedia 

siegmund

Ok , steroidmahem , who are you?? I been all around the internet , and the only info I can come up with is the shill at mesorx ,  took days to get the product , and after 1 shot he blew you up . We recently went through this exact same senerio , with luckycharm I beleive , pushing social media , for black market products , also I see where you server is set up in california , who in this bussiness lets this be known . So I can reach you on face book , and I can see where your serving from out of cali . Meso , ran you off quick , but.I will hear your side of the story ..im only a junior detective and I had because im a con at heart . Our pitt bull is out of commision right now , so im doing the best I can , but the secerity of my brothers here come first . Feel free to explain.  Ps other info I come up with says you been around 33 days , yet on your intro you say years ,  so who were you , you have to big of a selection to have just started , 1 and 1.is 2 , not 5 ,this just isnot adding up and like I said the floor my friend is all your , and im all ears and like I said I dont even know you, or you me,  the community comes first , above myself so im here  my friend 

D

dolfanshan

Me personally I see it as foolish for anyone to go on a fb page ran by a distributor of illegal substances and make post with their real identity and info up for the whole world to see. LE included! It makes me wonder how much you do care about customer privacy and security! Also you neglected to answer the question about meso!?!

D

dolfanshan

Look bro don't hand me that line of bs! You were steroidcraze and shut that site down. Renamed yourself steroidmeyham and are trying to come back on the scene...why mg? Why not eroids, evo, or meso? Will they allow you there knowing this info? If I do research on steroidcraze will it come back positive? Not being a dick here. Just makng sure its all on the up and up, and my brothers and sisters here are safe!

D

dolfanshan

Uh oh...the pitbull has been unchained and the muzzle is off!

D

Dont_trip

Your full of shit,And when a source comes on here trying to paint me a beautiful picture with paint made of shit I usually take the blindfold off as soon as The smell hits my nose,You have been in the industry for years HuH Yet Not one reputable board knows who the fuck you are,You choose MG because we have the least traffic?or is it because you think you could tug our dicks to the finish Line.Your spitting bull shit Ray charles could see through you....Now With all Due Respect Kick fucking rocks.We got plenty of sources and we don't feel like dealing with a source desperate enough to post on Facebook/twitter/instagram what ever go pitch your shit to some 16 year olds because this is a grown mans game and Not one of us here is knave

strong

And don't come back cracking wise Mayhem. Just be Honest. God Damn, What the hell is wrong with everyone.

D

Dont_trip

Strong why can't sources try to be honest,Knw they only tell you a little marvelous tale and then hide all the bullshit HONESTY IS KEY YOU COME HERE LIEING YOU WILL BE OUTED AND BOOTED LOOK AT THE TRACK RECORD HERE DONT BE ANOTHER LUCKY

siegmund

fuck man about time the pitt came back I got a fucking migraine headach  digging shit up this internet bullshit aint me I told dude I was only a junior detective :)  now the pitts off the chain  lol     dt good to have you back ,my head hurts

D

Dont_trip

You are just ANOTHER source and In my opinion I think your full of shit and are a potential scammer,You came here lying and withholding details,You have not been around for years I have never heard of you,Selling gear to gym buddies does not count,Selling on Facebook is retarded and I don't think anyone should use you plain and simple...Never get it twisted you need us not the other way around,Look how unsure and unstable of a source you are, you removed Facebook already WOW ALL your customers must be lost without you....No because you have no customers You never heard of EROIDS? well please tell me what internet board you have been on for AT LEAST a Year,I love when sources use the Word "US" like your some enterprise Get the fuck out of here Its YOU alone and maybe your girlfriend of boyfriend,You lost your chance a long time ago by being a shady fuck and making guys jump through hoops in order for you to answer questions,You made them waste Their time because your trying to make a quick buck....You scored a 100% on my check list of a source that aint worth a fuck

D

dolfanshan

I found this link and that's what threw red flags up for me and also let me know he was certainly affiliated with steroidcraze.

D

Dont_trip

You appear to be done here,TAKE NOTE WOULD BE SOURCES WHEN YOU COME TO OUR HOUSE HAVE YOUR SHIT TOGETHER  YOU COME LYING OR BEING DISMISSIVE YOU WILL BE SHOWN THE DOOR THIS GUY DOES NOT HAVE HIS SHIT TOGETHER SO WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU TRUST HIM WITH YOUR MONEY THE TRUTH IS SIMPLE TO EXPLAIN LIES ARE WHAT CAUSE CONFUSION AND AS YOU CAN SEE HIS POST ARE RIDDLED WITH BS,THESE GUYS TOOK IT EASY ON YOU MAYHEM I AM MORE OF AN ASSHOLE BECAUSE GUYS LIKE YOU ARE ASSHOLES AS WELL BUT SNEAKY ONE'S THAT PUT ON A SMILE THEN BURN YOU DOWN THE ROAD I AM UPFRONT EITHER YOU LIKE ME OR YOU HATE ME I AM COOL WITH EITHER ONE CASE CLOSED.