SteroidsHouse.com Customer Discussions

davidzerbe345

The service is good an delivery is fast put order in 1 days get tracking number delivery is 3 to 7days thank yoy

Attachments

• Anavar-10mg.jpg
    Anavar-10mg.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:

TheButter

This is not an advertisement for the company; this is just an honest account of a my recent experience purchasing from them. I ordered from SW and the order was incorrectly fulfilled (I've been ordering from SW for years and that's never happened): I received three of what I didn't actually purchase, but since the three items I received was so similar to what I expected, I wrote to the company just to let them know that the error had occurred. I had no intention of having the original order sent to me for reasons I've already stated. To my surprise, customer service STILL re-processed original order, which is on its way. They insisted I should have received what I paid for. If you care about great customer service, SW is the place to go.

Bill101

Just wanted to let everyone know that this company Steroids-warehouse.com or person is a 100% scam site! they take your money and will not send any product,and will steal your identity and try to steal your money from paypal after you order. they got 250.00 from me and then tried to steal another 850.00 which i caught and stopped.
If any of you have the same experience hopefully we can post this everywhere so people quit giving them money.