SteroidWarehouse.to Customer Discussions

Westyray

Anyone have experience with Steroid Warehouse?I bought some anavar from them,and wonder if it is legit for some reasons.Where is a good place to send samples to get tested?

Jbdy33

I’ve recently started ordering gear from steroid warehouse UK revived my first package of growth hormone but it was different brand and package that was advertised is this place reputable? Anyone deal with them or have any issues with bogus hormones?

Fred Fury

Anyone have experience with Steroid Warehouse?I bought some anavar from them,and wonder if it is legit for some reasons.Where is a good place to send samples to get tested?
I just received my first order from them, definitely interested in a follow-up on what you think or if you have negative feedback? Thanks 👍

dave1158

Product seized by customs. When I emailed S.W. about this I was told to rebuy product and receive 2x the amount. When I replied that they 100% guarantee delivery they (Teddy) then replied that there is nothing I can do and I should find the site I purchased from. Pretty shadey.

Vail 61

Product seized by customs. When I emailed S.W. about this I was told to rebuy product and receive 2x the amount. When I replied that they 100% guarantee delivery they (Teddy) then replied that there is nothing I can do and I should find the site I purchased from. Pretty shadey.
I've used sw once the anadrol 50 injectable had bubbles in it ,it just made me uncomfortable so I gave to a guy I know. I have to admit that he did get stronger while using it

slim shady

Would like to let everyone my experiences with steriod warehouse. I've been ordering from them for 5 plus years now. Never had any issues! One order didn't make it and they resent right away. My latest order took 6 days to florida, awesome. Can't say enough about them , highly recommended and will use them time and time again!