Still Breathing

SharonKY

I am still breathing.....this new job has jacked my schedule for the gym, school, and life in general.  Still trying to find balance, but its hard because I'm being told "You are doing an excellent job..." then get four more projects to compete along with managing the clinic. 
I have fired one person within the first two weeks...she filed a suit...so I have been dealing with that.  My other staff are passive aggressive and I have had so many run ins that I told the docs that this is too much.  They told me to clean house and think later.   Its so hard to have very talented people in this specific field who act like children thinking they are "protected" by the doctors. 
Am I regretting my change in jobs........YES!  I dont have the energy at the end of the day to go to the gym and I have to start so early (6am) in the clinic that I cant get out of bed.  Plus grad school.....right now, school is winning....and I hate it!

Whew!  I had to vent........thanks!

turnupthegas

i feel your pain! Youve come so far, hang in there and keep fighting the good fight. Im a construction project manager / puppeteer as i like to call it! Its tough trying to guide/direct people who work for you and attain a certain end result. Just like with fitness sometimes you have to just "cut the fat" lol i tell people all the time even a few days in the gym and your still in the too 10 percentile! 90% of the population does not do anything physical, so you are still a diamond in the rough! remember that. Head up chin up, forward progress seeetheart!

calmb4dastorm

You are doing a great job and you will find that balance.  Our lives are occasionally interrupted by those curve balls that are thrown our way. Success is not any easy yo achieve,  but is is possible.  The most important thing about goals FOR ME , is not so much about what im willing to DO to achieve them, but WHAT I AM WILLING TO GIVE UP! There is a big difference in the two. We make sacrifices....then proceed as if success were inevitable.  You can lean on me. Love you, BabyDoll