stoppers chunking off into vial

N

noveskeelite

Seigmund made a warning post about this a month or two ago which I dismissed as I had never had it happen. Well that has recently changed. Noticed a floater in vial and upon further inspection it appeared to be small piece of rubber stopper.

Be careful guys. ALWAYS inspect vials and syringe before injecting if possible. Scary thing is this isn't a large 20 ml vial or something it was your standard 10ml vial and was also only used once prior!!!!

D

dionysus

This is why I have my supply department order Silica Gel stoppers. Bit more pricy but like I have posted before "Dionysus Labs spares no expense to produce top quality products" all the way down to the label we get the best we can. Our carrier oil is shipped from Italy! FR accepted Noves.

DL

N

noveskeelite

Cutting no corners is the way to go. Thanks for weighing in. Being active in forums is probably one of the best things a source can do for themselves to get business. 

siegmund

Im liking this , I dont beleive in cutting corners I run a buss I dont cut , I rather spend a few more $ for quality 

Standingup

What color was the stopper ?  Was it red ?  I believe those are the cheapest. The grays don't seem bad but the silica are best. Although I will say Ive only had the silicas leak if the bottle was sideways after puncturing.

N

noveskeelite

Grey actually. Probably a rare occurrence but definitely something to watch for.

siegmund

I was at work before my phone died ,,I'm glad you brought this back up it can save a lot of bros a lot of medical bills and infections ,I always inspect my bottles last time after I drew with my 20 I switched  tips got ready to inject something told me look in barrow the shit was in my barrow bros ready for my muscle ,,good looking nov

piston

I had bad  luck with red stoppers too but mostly leaking. Breaking apart was never a issue for me with any color stopper.

N

noveskeelite

lol that's funny but not funny all at same time. you're the one who made me aware of this. I will inspect vial after everytime I poke into it now.

milkin

Pay now or pay later right DL ? Nothing is worse than having a good quality product with a shitty label, leaking, and the tops are loose and spinning. I am a stickler for packaging especially with the tops.  Loose tops that spin or do not break off clean piss me off. Of course you cant judge a book by its cover, but appearance will weigh in.

D

dolfanshan

GREAT info! I never knew about or heard of this.  I learn something new on here everyday.