Storm..a champion is in the house!

I am sooooo proud to announce (with her permission) we have a CHAMPION in the house! 

Storm took 2cnd place yesterday!!!!!!! 

Congratulations lady on taking that stage...you are a true leader, champion and mentor to all of us. I could not be any more proud of you!!!! 

All that hard work paid off!!!!! You definitely brought the Storm yesterday!!!

swolesam

Storm, congrats on your placing! I noticed you added a TON of good mass and got in awesome ripped shape for the competition. its moments like these that make all the hard work, sweat & tears WORTH IT! Enjoy the win Storm, you earned it.

calmb4dastorm

And sadness yesterday..so much adrenaline pumping throughout...

I will be working on my lagging areas to produce better symmetry! Back to the drawing board. I love you all!

JARHEAD2

yup.... international is yours next!! :):) the pics & videos were absolutely amazingly awesome!!!! Thanks for the dear friendship 

Big Nasty

Heart of a true champion, taking no time to soak up the moment... already looking forward to whats next!!! The storm is still coming and its getting bigger. Thats why we love ya! 

calmb4dastorm

I went 6 strips of bacon, 3 eggs over easy and a bowl of grits. Oh and half of a Mozzarella cheese stick, all from IHOP. No sweets yet. 

calmb4dastorm

The storm is still a coming. A dear friend has reached out to help me with bringing the hams, calves and abs into balance. It's a great thing to receive help when you need it. Keep following as my story unfolds...

I met an IFBB PRO last night at the show...he introduced himself to me, said he was out to support upcomers, gave me hug, dialougued gor a few minutes. I posted to his a page a thank you for the encouragement. He responded back that he and i will train together soon... Even if it never happens, it was thoughtful. I talked brief to Lee Haney as well. I love you all too. 

blastthru23

I hear the distant roar of Thor's hammmer! The winds on the high see begin to hurl the ship swiftly for the attack shall come without a moments notice! With the blessing of Odin, Storm shall claim victory, and forever she shall be seated at Odin's table in Valhalla!

Big Nasty

Thats awesome to hear. Lee Haney is awesome as well from what I hear. Never got to meet him but have a few friends who have been to shows and said how humble and easy to talk to he was. Another beast he was.