suggestion for a rainy day

Standingup

We all love our stashes, and some of us really start to hoard gear , but that does little good if we keep it all in one basket. 

You never know what could happen , a fire in the home, an angry spouse , a theft, or worse a visit from da man , and in the blink of an eye you are left with no gear and ready to crash hard.  So do your self a favor and take just a few bottles of test, some AI , enough to PCT if you had to and some pins. Pack that away nice and tidy  in a seperate stash and forget about it.  You wont miss that little bit from your stockpile, but should disaster  ever hit, you will be just a little bit better off.  If you are counting on friends to pull you through in your time of need you might find your self let down. Self reliance is best. 

siegmund

I never keep my eggs in one basket ,, and the mother load is never where it could jam me up ,know what I mean ?? A Bootle or two is all ever here ,,there's to many other safe and room temp. Places around ,,bro kwim ?  Friend what's that ??? I honestly think I can depend more on a bro or two I met here on line ,,more than any one I met in real world ,,good post bro

Standingup

haha yeah the room temp thing has snagged me up a bit, but still where theres a will theres a way right ?  Glad to hear you are planning Sieg , hopefully everyone else will.

milkin

Kind of like a hurricane shelter kit. Canned food, bottled water, flashlight w/extra batteries, matches, and a complete anabolic cycle with pct. You da man stand :)

N

noveskeelite

not be negative nancy here.....but in a disaster my roids are the LAST thing id be worried about.

Standingup

Noveskeelite , first off you are not quite understanding the physical problems a person could experience should they be "cut off" mid cycle . The surge in estro, the crash in test, the shut down of natty hormones . Second you are underestimating the psychological effect of testosterone. That feeling of health , strength and well being is the last thing you need to loose after youve been put through hell.   Trust me after youve done this a little longer you will say the same.

Standingup

oh and BTW Noveskeete, please never think I dont appreciate your argument to my point or any other, just as I hope you dont take offense at mine. Quite frankly argument, debate and differing opinions are what make life interesting.

siegmund

I can't imagion being on npp/DECA action and running out of caber ,,it had me wanting suicide last time ,,so there's a fine example ,no energy ,no sex drive ,depression ,,etc. If I lost all my stash and it my not be so bad with npp and prop ,,but DECA and e ,,forget about it ,, I know how it felt to wait weeks for a pk,, horrible!!!!

N

noveskeelite

I totally understand standingtall. Your dealing with hormones that have a large impact on our lives and sense of well being. However I can easily replace that stuff. I would MUCH more worried about other things in the event of a serious disaster. My test levels could be fixed later.

Standingup

ooooh I wouldnt be so sure how easy it always is to get in a hurry, that could come back to bite you one day.   I guess its hard to imagine if you havent lived through it though. Id feel better for you if you just trusted me on this, but hey to each his own.

siegmund

I lived through it and was 1 in from pulling trigger ,,and I'm a strong minded bro hell half my life in a 8-6 and never a tear or complaint ,,prolactin took me to my knees,why does everyone see me order 2 bottles caber ,2 adex ,2 aro ,letro ,,prami etc,, I joke about wanting more wood but its a joke ,,but when you can't and don't care about wood ,, when depress kicks in and lack of motivation ,,well that's why I order so much stuff anymore in case something fails me I have it or something is bunk (it happens) I have back up ,,and I never thought I needed any of that shit hell I'm this big tough weight lifter and whatever else I can handle anything ,,well let me tell you something your hormones are what make you what you are f_ _ _ _ with them and don't have back up ( like I did ) and I don't care who you are ,,you will be brought to your knees and feel like you never felt ,,I say this harshly because its no joke anyone can get aas ,and run (I did it) and for a long time I got lucky ,,then it came up and ripped me into a ass ,, and want that verifyed look at my posts from 3 months ago ,,milkin walked me through it ,,so gentlemen don't take this lightly,because some don't and won't make it out ..I studied my ass off for 3 months on e2! Prolaction , progestion , hpta , all of it ,,so hopefully you think hard about this