Suggestions to new new guys

Standingup

To those of you familiar with other forums you know what to do, but for the guys that are not only new to juicing but also new to forums may I suggest a few things.

1st Send out a few friend requests, I seriously doubt anyone will ever turn you down and this way right off the bat you can send a private message in case you are unsure about protocol.

2nd get an avatar, you can pick anything at all, but when you have one it lets your friends know you are on line when we see your pic up top on the screen. This can be helpful when getting answers to a P.M. (private message)

3rd Your questions are not only wanted but we actually need them . First take a glance at the stickies and other threads, because the topic might be right there but If you still  have questions  by all means ask them by starting threads. Do not try to ask ten questions all in one thread, but rather try starting a thread for each topic

Lastly If you start a thread and get some less than friendly answers, don't be discouraged. It does happen from time to time , but as a whole most of us really want to help and will bend over backwards to do so. Nothing feels better than watching you grow and increase your knowledge base. Everyone has good days and bad ,and sometimes guys forget they were new at this one time them selves, but I assure you deep down inside that's only a momentary lapse in judgment and chances are the guy being tough on you will even regret it later himself. So never ever walk away feeling dumb or letting it get to you. Giving up will get you no where , stick it out and you are highly likely to make some real good friends. 

Best regards and look forward to seeing you around, Stand

D

dolfanshan

Agreed as well. Excellent post stand. Possibly good sticky material too...

Standingup

Thanks guys.

I was just thinking back on my own first time in a forum. What a daunting task it can be . You sit back and see theres a bunch of guys who are regulars and the last thing you want to do is make an entrance that you feel embarised  over . I think it can be even harder for older guys who haven't grown up with the virtual world at their finger tips. Still its important for them to know as seasoned and comfortable as we may seem, that we were once exactly where they are now.

D

dolfanshan

You're right! With more and more older men going on trt a cycle becomes a thought in their mind, and they find their way onto these sites.

Bigstick_00

I don't wanna toot my own horn but before my doc put me on trt I educated myself before my doc did and that led me to researching more compounds and eventually using more than my medical dose. It took me a little to get the lingo down, and stand can attest to me asking him some questions about different cycles and AI's and proviron and sustanon and npp...and so on! I have many friends on here and asked most of them questions at one time or another! Thank you all brothers! I'm to the point where I can now pass on some knowledge!

Standingup

Yes sir we got a pretty nice team developing here.

I too researched for a full year, maybe even a little longer before I ever did my first pin. Some guys make the mistake of jumping in too fast though and I'll never blast anyone for that.

That would be like a guy who cant swim jumping in the deep end and throwing him a brick when he needs help.  Once we get him out of the pool we can yell at him LOL

D

dolfanshan

Shit big nothing wrong with tooting your own horn when you've put the time and effort in that you have brother. Everyone has something to offer to someone out there. We had a noob the other day who was mid way through his first cycle giving personal experience and comfort to another noob about to start his first cycle. We have a good mix of guys here and I'm proud to say I'm a part of this community or as I like to call it family!