Summer cut

turnupthegas

Sooo in light of the recent situation and waiting so long for my packages, i'm in a new spot.

Grateful to have the product finally, but my dilemma is now I have a bunch of compounds for the sponsored cycle not necessarily ideal for cut. 

Test Cyp, EQ and one 72IU of humatrope.

Downside is, source no longer has huma so shit is all squirelly now. Not to mention I ran two kits over 4 weeks and had an 8 week lapse before the third showed up and in the GH world this turns into a giant waste of $$. The cycle was "sponsored" but not Free by any stretch, still extremely costly. Yes a huge savings on the GH but still paid about $3 per IU so in reality feel like it was $ just down the drain due to the inconsistency of the deliveries.

So.....

Test/EQ not my favorite idea for a cut but know if i'm eating right and training right i can make it work.

No hgh, have used hgh frag and cjc in the past and may add this to see how it flows with things.

Have some Clen hanging around to consider also.

Prefer short esters when cutting so this is another hiccup.

Lastly would be Tren and Mast which works magically for me.

Just looking for some comments maybe some suggestions etc. Nothing to serious but trying to gain some insight now and do this right.

M

Mister A

TUG,

EQ is an excellent agent in a cutting cycle. It's been shown to preserve muscle mass very well. It also provides a conditioning effect to muscles. Guys who use EQ year round as part of a cruise protocol report being leaner and more conditioned as a result of it.

I think Test and EQ is a great cutting cycle. It's a great cycle for anything if you can run it for the proper length of time. If you're one of the guys who seem to respond strongly to the appetite stimulant then it may not be the best idea, but that's highly individualistic.

turnupthegas

I have experienced it in the past at the 800-1000mg range. Would your opinion be to run it at a similar dose during a cut or back it down.

also whats your theory on test in EQ in conjunction, should i be running test at a lower dose like 500 or even less, just to keep the system functioning? I know they do not fight for the same receptor, but want to take a lower dose approach and let diet run the show. basically looking to prevent as much muscle loss as possible. Last year on tren/test/mast, I was super super lean, but my weight dropped so much that I was skinny jacked, if thats a thing lol

M

Mister A

I think EQ needs to be run 800mg a week minimum. It's one of the safest compounds so going high isn't a big deal. It's very low androgenicity.

As far as test goes, I don't think you treat EQ like Tren in that regard. You run whatever test dose your normally run with the EQ on top of it. If you get good results with low sides from 500mg a week then run that. I'm running 800mg Test and 900mg of EQ right now, but I can run my Test high with barely any sides.

Diet is going to run the show regardless. It sounds like what happened last year is that you weren't eating enough. We all have made the mistake that eating less means more fat loss, but not really. If you lost muscle on Tren, then damn you must have been way under your caloric needs. Spend the time now to dial in your TDEE and then when you begin the cycle, eat as close to your TDEE as possible for as long as you can. Every cutting diet should start with a recomp, IMO. Never start dropping calories until you have to. The more food you eat, the faster your metabolism will run, the more calories you'll burn, the more fat you'll lose. So the more food you eat, the more fat you'll lose. But it's gotta be clean clean clean and frequent. I just posted about this in my cycle log. I'm eating so much damn clean food and so frequently that everytime I raise my calories, my metabolism catches up within a couple days and I have to raise it again. That's how you want to cut. By revving your metabolism. You won't lose muscle that way. You only need those drastic caloric drops when you're going from 8% to 6% say.