superdrol inject + methyl tren inject

Hulksmash91

What does everyone think about these two in the same cycle. Both would be injectable so it wouldnt kill the liver nearly as bad but its still some strong stuff so im asking the vets. Start with superdrol run a test cycle and near the end run methyl tren to cut and burn any fat I got on cycle? What do ya think and why?

milkin

Personally, never ran either of those pro hormone compounds but had a buddy that ran m-tren. He is no stranger to tren and commented that he would rather stick to ace. 

Both compounds are high end compounds and carry more then the usual risks/sides. Think long and hard before considering running either of these bro. Often times it not worth the trade off since there are plenty of other routes gou can take. Just my opnion.

Hulksmash91

Any sources have input? There are a few sources that sale this stuff and noone likes a source more then when they can give info on their products....anyone?

Hulksmash91

The superdrol is 40 mg/ml and the methly tren is 2500 mcg/ml i believe but ill have to double check that. i hear bout guys putting on 20+ pounds on both of these and they are solid keepable gains, but so far this is all hearsay.

707.boy

Damn that a high dose for both compounds specially the Tren I'm interested to see ur results on this. Took oral superdrol once at 30mg two caps day then bumped it up to three cap to make 45mg   and never again it's tempting for the strength gains but the sides were to much for me . Also took the old tren extreme back on the day don't remember the dose on that