Superdrol

• Thread starter Deleted member 45086
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45086

This is a new oral I added. Take 10mg twice daily. What is the maximum dosage you can take. I was thinking 30/day because it's pretty harsh on the liver. Just don't want to overdo it

Gokupwr62

I've ran superdrol several times and my sweet spot is 20mg. Everyone is different but I found it harsh as far as heartburn and completely destroyed my appetite after 20mg. I was able to go 20 mg split twice a day so 40 total for a week and a half before bumping it back down to 30. I personally didn't notice a significant benefit in size or strength going pass 20mg. Just be sure to run a good liver protocol with it because I feel toxic AF after 4 weeks of it 😂

bobby ricky

This is a new oral I added. Take 10mg twice daily. What is the maximum dosage you can take. I was thinking 30/day because it's pretty harsh on the liver. Just don't want to overdo it
Is it a steroid or it a legal drug? What does it do?

Gokupwr62

Is it a steroid or it a legal drug? What does it do?
It's a DHT derived steroid that was created a long time ago but abandoned before trials so it wasn't technically an illegal steroid so was sold over the counter as a designer steroid years ago before it was banned. It's a dry oral that puts on size and strength like crazy. My favorite part is the glycogen retention makes you look really full at a lower bf%. But for me it's one of the harshest compound I run.

D

Deleted member 45086

It's a DHT derived steroid that was created a long time ago but abandoned before trials so it wasn't technically an illegal steroid so was sold over the counter as a designer steroid years ago before it was banned. It's a dry oral that puts on size and strength like crazy. My favorite part is the glycogen retention makes you look really full at a lower bf%. But for me it's one of the harshest compound I run.
I'm running it with test, Eq. 😂 but bet it would be awesome with Tren but I probably won't take that risk

Gokupwr62

I'm running it with test, Eq. 😂 but bet it would be awesome with Tren but I probably won't take that risk
Love it with some tren I'm actually finishing off my current cycle of test, tren, mast and a few other things with superdrol the last few weeks

Gokupwr62

How's your strength increase?
Haven't started the superdrol yet but started the tren 5 weeks ago will go 5 more weeks then I'll add the superdrol the last 2 weeks of my cycle. It's a 16 week cycle with steady increases in dosages with only you test being the only thing ran completely thru boo the 16weeks But from past experiences the strength will be off the charts especially when I cycle in higher carb days with a few other compounds. Feel free to pm me about my experience or full cycle. I just joined and haven't peaked into the rules yet so don't want to break any by putting dosages or all compounds I'm running.

D

Deleted member 45086

Haven't started the superdrol yet but started the tren 5 weeks ago will go 5 more weeks then I'll add the superdrol the last 2 weeks of my cycle. It's a 16 week cycle with steady increases in dosages with only you test being the only thing ran completely thru boo the 16weeks But from past experiences the strength will be off the charts especially when I cycle in higher carb days with a few other compounds. Feel free to pm me about my experience or full cycle. I just joined and haven't peaked into the rules yet so don't want to break any by putting dosages or all compounds I'm running.
No brother, you can post about anything as long as it's not sources. You can post brand names, dosage, ect.

D

Deleted member 45086

Seems like my strength gains were better on anadrol but it was my first hardcore oral as well. I remember having to hold back on lifts to prevent injury 🤕

Gokupwr62

Seems like my strength gains were better on anadrol but it was my first hardcore oral as well. I remember having to hold back on lifts to prevent injury 🤕
Forsure as far as raw strength anadrol is insane it's almost always in the beginning of my bulking cycles but superdrol at the end of a cut in a deficit with tren is crazy effective and will plow thru any strength plateau I hit.