Supplements You Should Take

D

Dont_trip

Hey I am going to write a list of supplements that are proven to work and I have come to the realization of how crucial they are to our health and felt this topic needed to be addressed.I will not go into a lot of detail That is up to you the consumer who should care about his/her's health because I do not care what anyone say's steroids are not safe they do carry many health risk's.Obviously these supplement's will not STOP anything but they can help prevent further damage and recover from use.Guy's care more about accutane and other external issue's on gear rather than their organ's the things keeping your ass alive.

Liver Support

1.Liv 52-Has been  MANY studies and is proven to work.(Research)

2.NAC Aka N-acetyl cysteine-Another Proven supplement to help your liver (Research)

3.TUDCA-Very Powerful supplement that will help your liver regenerate (Research)

Another area we need to worry about is Cholesterol,It is no secret Oral steroids will destroy your lipid Profile.What does that mean?Well clogged arteries,Increased chance of heart disease etc...Let's be honest quite a few Pro bodybuilders/Wrestlers/Athletes have dropped dead from heart related issues stemming from gear use, can It all be attributed to gear use of course not there are other factors but let's not ignore the giant Pink elephant in the room,it is the common denominator for all these people.

Cholesterol

Policosnol-Many studies have been performed in Cuba and it was found to lower bad cholesterol and raise The Good by a very significant number even better than Prescription drugs(Research)

Niacin- In the form of Nicotinic Acid, It is a  B-Vitamin proven to help tremendously with your lipid profile.(Research) PS.You need to get Nicotinic Acid in order to reap the full benefits.

Ubiquinol-Many benefits Lipid profile as well as other things (Research)

Vitamin E-(Research)

Fish Oil-One of the most important supplements you could take,Do not be a cheap ass Like I was, Buy the good stuff Nordic Natural's is as good as it get's and In my Honest opinion aim for 3200 combined Epa Dha.(Research)

Green Tea/Black Tea Extract-Combined in a study they showed an increase of good cholesterol and a decrease of  the bad by 11% I believe,It also has many other benefits(research)

The reason I am saying research and not just Writing down everything I have learned is because I want YOU to show the initiative and research these supplement's.They can help prolong your life, Guy's on these website's care more about muscle mass and less about living to enjoy what they have built with their loved one's.I would like to hear what you recommend for supplementation or your thoughts on this subject.

Blood Pressure

Steroid's Will affect this,You should be checking your blood pressure it is a silent killer.It will cause internal damage if you let it stay out of whack.The supplements I have listed above also help with blood pressure,Fish oil Especially and I recommend 3.2 Grams of combined Epa Dha.Hydration is also critical in helping your blood pressure you should aim to drink at least 1.5 gallons a day simple as that.

D

Dont_trip

But NAC and TUDCA as well as Liv 52 are superior hand's down.

D

dolfanshan

Great post dt. My liver, blood pressure, and cholesterol are my biggest concerns.

D

Dont_trip

Going to periodically add onto this topic every supplement I listed has been proven to work and makes a significant difference.If you are taking an oral steroid Including anavar you should be using a liver support.

K

krisbr

This is a good topic. Props to you dt. I know trying to minimize sides are important to me and alot of these I've never heard of. So ill be digging into that research.  Thanks agian man.

D

Dont_trip

This information is scattered all over the internet so I thought it would be a good idea to gather it all (for the most part) into one forum topic that could help my brother's here.These are some of the best supplements on the market to help and is not some form of snake oil LoL.Not to mention most of these are very cheap the most expensive one is TUDCA everything else can be bough at no more than 10-20 dollars each item for 2 months supply

D

dolfanshan

Also foods high in soluble fiber such as oats and fruits and veggies high in pectin are good for lowering cholesterol.