Sust flu/test flu

Dolf

I've read about it and have had it. Just curious as to whether anyone else has experienced it. I got it from some test e made by stealth juice about 4 years ago. Its fucking miserable. Needless to say I threw that stuff in the trash.

siegmund

Ive had it a few times it starts for me about 12 hours after pin, my body and joints start to ach , fever ets yes it is a bitch

D

dolfanshan

Its horrible sieg. Mine would last until the day before my next pin

Standingup

Its not really an indicator you need to throw the gear out, its just your bodies natural response to an un natural large increase of hormone. It can happen with any brand, but generally only when you first run gear.

D

dolfanshan

I'm not prone to pip, and it gave me crippling pip also. I couldn't even bend that leg for days at a time. Would also leave a softball size lump in the muscle. I powered through it for about 6 weeks and bailed. It was horrible stand! Worst cycle by far for me.

Standingup

I feel for you, that kind of experience makes you not want to continue for sure, and yeah Id have done the same w that gear my self, Im just saying for guys in the future if they happen to get test flu it doesn't mean to automatically toss the gear.

D

dolfanshan

Well I should have elaborated on that in the beginning :) 

D

Dont_trip

I get test flu is when I shoot 200mg in the beginning of a cycle of over dosed test prop LoL that usually does it for me....But Once my body adjust  I am good to go.

Outlawthing

Seen I guy at work get it he was like it will go away and kept pinNing  then said u gotta try it I was like fuck u buddy good luck with that shit some people just don't get it 

Standingup

BTW if anyone does get it high doses of vitamin C and bayer aspirin will help , typically it shouldnt last more than 3-4 days

jonathan

Ive just had it ,it started last night and all day today in work,feel weak,slight head ache ,aching joints and muscles and wanted to train today when i got home ,but thought was ill ,but read up on it in work ,i was totally unaware of this happening,do i rest ?,do i just carry on ,as i know its not the real flu now ,just my body fighting it,do i ignore how i feel and carry on as normal any help would be great gents.

D

dolfanshan

I trained through it, but it just depends on how bad you feel. 

jonathan

Thanks gents ,il play it by ear then ,felt to weak yest il see how i am today,i hope it goes soon ,i was under the impresion that test made you feel great lol

D

dolfanshan

Generally it does...to my knowledge its usually caused by short esters, but mine was caused by a long ester. There was something wrong with the batch I got though. 

jonathan

im 3 weeks in ,and its cyp long easter you guys would now far more than me,maybe its not cyp in the bottle ? or just one of those things,feel alot better than yesterday so trained really well and will tomorrow also ,its pointless of me sitting around moaning lol ,just crack on with it .