Sust/tren A/clen/T3

Titan954

Hello everybody

I would like your opinion about my next cycle. Im going to compete sooner.
Its' going to be my 5th cycle.
So what do you guys think about this stack to get shredded.
Week 1 to 16 : 500mg of sustanon
Week 1 to 10: 100mg of Tren A

Week 1 to 12: 50mcg of T3 and Clen

Week 1 to 16: 0.5mg EOD of arimidex

and of course my PCT with clomid and nolva 2 weeks after my last injection.
I am currently 190lbs with 10%of fat

Thank you very much

JdDaniel01

Bro, 700mg of tren per week if this is your first experience with the compound is asking for trouble. 50mg per day will work wonders to start with. Little to no sides. Some like to have their test higher than their tren but I am in the camp of keeping the test just high enough to keep the system working normally. I've run a shitload of compounds with little to no sides. Tren is a bad motherfucker. You'd be surprised what 50mg per day of tren ace and .75mg of long estered test twice per week will do. If youve done tren before then I guess you can disregard my advice. If you start out at that high of a dose, you leave yourself nowhere to go...

SemperFi

What is your thinking behind 100mg/ED (700mg/wk) of Tren for 10 weeks? Thats an awfully big dose for anyone and I am curious to hear your reasoning for it at that dose. At 190lbs you might be throwing away $ and increasing your side effects. You might find that 50mg/ED will provide you with great results.

Tren is going to out compete the testosterone so be aware that you may have some testosterone not being used and will increase the amount converted to estrogen. 

SEMPER FI

JdDaniel01

Yes. Deca is VERY potent in and of itself. But in my personal experience, Deca only leaves me with shoulder pimples. Tren not only carries the same physical sides, plus some. It also carries a load of mental sides. I am rocking and rolling with 300mg of tren per week, but my back and shoulder acne is definitely elevated, to the point where I have to have my wife work on it once a week. I just couldnt imagine doubling the dosage if it is his first go with tren. i take a klonopin in the morning and it seems to eliminate a lot of the aggression and anxiety that I was feeling at the first of my cycle. If he has run tren before and has experienced the sides and knows how to keep them in check, then by all means have at it. I LOVE tren, but just wanted to give my opinion that 19 Nors can behave much differently.

Dolf

What's your prior experience with tren?

The clen should be cycled 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, and ramped up every 2 to 3 days the first 2 weeks on.

I'd opt for prop over sust, so you can quickly adjust dosages if needed. 

siegmund

from a experienced tren runner. , i do not like the sustan at all. ..it should be prop. , tren and test battle over the same receptor. and the test (prop) needs to be tweeked accordingly.. why 700 mg tren.  if you get good tren , id run 50mg. and sliwly ramp up from there. , you do not know how the tren will affect you ... and 50mg maybe your sweet spot. .. 

becareful and also if the test is to high a does. , sust cannot be adjusted. as quickly and accurately as prop. 

strong

X2 and +2 on Dolf and Siegs comments...

I've used all the compounds that you are referring to.  I like what Sieg said about starting low and ramping it up if need be. Both men also stated to use prop. I concur. 

AS far as Clen and T3 go. Dolf stated the protocol with clen. 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.  Clen gives Hand tremors, Slight palpatations, Extreme Cramping and loss of sleep. I'd let the T3 go. I don't see the need for that... Keep in mind Top bodybuilders will manipulate any chemistry just for the smallest gain. These drugs are not for the weak minded or hearted... Just picture yourself in bed at 3:00 am sweating and cramping for a few weeks. Not sleeping at all.

500 mgs of tren and 350 of prop might be a better starting point for you...

SemperFi

I always got severe neck cramps from the lowest dose of Clen even when I supplemented with taurine, potassium and magnesium. 

SEMPER FI

strong

I hear that... I use liquid minerals and taurine. I got cramps in my jaw if I yawned. Shit, I got cramps everywhere.  I cant say I would ever be able to recommend clen...

Outlawthing

Im with strong I can't really recommend clen it I cramp everywhere all the time I don't care what I take or how I take it  jaw cramps are serious :) and I will get random leg cramps that would put me on the ground  laughing it hurt so bad   sleep is hard to come by  I think cocaine has less side effects lol I bet you could get with one of these well educated gentlemen here and do the same thing  with diet 

swolesam

If you're goal is to get shredded , and you're already @ 10% bf, why not go with Test Prop, Masteron , Var/Winny and Proviron for example as your pre-summer cycle. You can run a cycle like that for 12+ weeks. I would never recommend Test, Mast, Var/Winny , proviron cycle if you werent 12% bf or under since they dont shine when bf is higher than that. I can tell you that with certainty from experience. 

If you're looking for more strength and power too, and some more size, add in NPP the first 10 weeks, then cut it out and bump up the masteron and continue the run.

Tren - like everybody here says is aggressive and carries a punch with the sides granted its 500:500 (anabolic/androgenic). If i were you, i'd keep it for a few more cycles down the line.

siegmund

i beg to differ with this comment , you cant pay me to run deca. ill quit aas.  before i run deca agion.  deca is no fucking joke ... tren is a mental game. deca will kill your dick. and everything else.  FACT 

swolesam

bro, i have PLENTY of runs w/ deca & NPP, it just needs fine-tunning cause of the prolactin buildup & in turn the E elevation. The joint relief while on cycle coupled with the anabolic nature of Nandrolone is AWESOME ! I even run it while cruising on low dose 150-200 mg ew.

I think you owe it to yourself to try it again with the right ancillaries and everything else in place.

i cant wait for the next cycle, it will be NPP, Test and Masteron, and Var in the back end w/ proviron probably all the way through.

siegmund

i cant argue with you , because i know thats the way most ppl feel.  , and if i would have been on a site and did education. and had propper ai. and a da on hand i may feel differnt. ..

but i had a greedy ass bitch gym.rat. , and then also a greedy ugl. that all steered me the wrong way. ..and i got fucked up.  .. this is the people i get after. , when i see a newbe. and no education. and no da. there playing russian roulett. ,, if they dont know what there doing. 

if i had a choice knowing what i do today and lets say i was uneducated. and green like i was then. it would be safer to run tren. than deca. ,, tren i dont need a ai or da. , deca. wow ai must be on point and a da on hand.  ... these asses put a bad taste in my mouth. , and i cant shake it.  .. 

if i was to attemp.anything. it would be npp. and it maybe in my future., i started a deca cycle about a year ago did 2 pins and gave the gear away.   but your right.