Sust/tren A/clen/T3

D

Dont_trip

400-500 mg a week for hrt? I run 200 mg deca a week for hrt and I thought that was tipping the highside lol unless I misread brother 

swolesam

who's negging these posts without saying anything?!?! i mean if you feel so badly about solid advice being given, SPEAK UP and SAY WHY YOU ARE NEGING A POST. Just dont be a bitch and Neg in silence Whoever you are out there.

Dolf

I'm sure it's a cellphone fat finger mistake. I've done it. I hit you with a +3 brotha : )

swolesam

thanks Dolf ! Fat finger mistakes do happens, but i do see this invisible NEGing on other forums and its just SO annoying for someone to neg a post without explaining WHY they feel so disheartened about it , pollution ! 

Dolf

If it's purposely done without explanation it's a bitch move! Only time I ever seen it here was when two guys were in a verbal war a couple years back. One got butt hurt because the other made him look foolish, so he started negging all his prior post. He got banned.

siegmund

well they are like kids in a candy store , i can see where the hype comes from . but they got 10 expericed members telling them. . all they need is test ,yet they feel they are lieing .

i love a stright sustan run. , i remember the big thing years ago was running a oral. .. along with test. , and that was big. .. now i guess xs have changed. they see what these pros are running. , then ppl like piana ,and there setting thereself up for disaster .

i see ppl get so butt hurt because thell layout a cycle like ..

test 1gram ew 

tren 1gram ew 

anadrol 100 ed 

prov. 100mg ed 

clen (i dont even know the dosing or care to) 

t3 ( once agion idk the dosing ) 

and so on , 

i dont see the purpose unless someone was truly on stage or trying for it