Susta-tren blend

bigemorty74

I recently started my 5th cycle of test e with anadrol kicker. I also received the gift of a vial of sus-tren blend sustaon 250/ tren e 100. I was curious about running this next but wasn't real sure, been doing a lot of research on tren e and it seems that it deserves a lot of respect and understanding to be ran right. By the way I am 26 6'3 at about 19 to 20 % bf. any advice at all would be appreciate! Thanks 

M

Mister A

What's up, Big E? I'm going to take it that you've never run Tren before. Using a blend of Sust and Tren E has got to be one of the worst ways to be introduced to Tren. That blend is more suited to an advanced user who is using Tren Ace in conjunction with it. Due to the 4 different ester lengths featured in that blend, you will struggle mightily to maintain stable hormone levels. Assuming you started with 1ml EOD, you would no doubt experience negative sides from both the tren and the ratio of Test to Tren. And when the sides came on and you realized the magnitude of the strength of Tren, you wouldn't be able to simply stop using it if you chose to. The Enanthate ester would take a couple weeks to clear your system. I strongly advise against using this blend for you've never used Tren before.

There is a thread on the active thread list posted by John69 exploring a first time cycle featuring Tren Ace. You can read through that to get a more rounded perspective on using Tren for the first time.

What concerns me more than anything, Sir, is your bodyfat being 19-20%. If you haven't had this accurately measured it is most likely even higher. One does not get the full benefits of AAS unless his body fat is sub 15%. Some even say sub 12% is optimal. It sounds like you're running a bulking cycle with Test E and Drol. Again, I can't advise anyone who doesn't have their bodyfat under control to use AAS. Obviously, you're on your 5th cycle and it doesn't look like you want to stop. If that's the case, then I highly recommend asking for help with a diet and doing a recomp cycle that will allow you to bring your bodyfat sub 15%. Doing so will not only help reduce side effects, reveal the muscle you've worked for, increase your performance in the gym and make women want to sleep with you, but it'll also be very healthy for you. If we're going to use AAS and cause damage to our bodies in the process, then finding ways to mitigate that damage and improve our overall health should be paramount. After all, you can't make much gains if you're not healthy enough to train and eat and sleep and live a normal life. I'd be willing to take a look at your diet for you and see how we can get you closer to your goals.

bigemorty74

first off I want to say thank you for taking time out of your day to read my thread and give the feed back. I have done a lot of research on AAS and understand the bf% is supposed to be lower than what I started out at. I did a lot more diging on that issue and found that a lot of peope agreed that a small amount of test wouldn't hurt in the weight loss process along with proper diet and training. I have been starting out with low doses of test e this cycle I am about to finish up I only ran 300 mg a week split into two shots a week. With only 25 mg of anadrol a day for 3 weeks, I have also incorporated .25 mg of armidex every other day. I have droped about 20 pounds in 4 weeks as well as gone up in all my lifts by at least 10 pounds. My diet consist of generally chicken or fish with half a cup of cooked jasmine rice when I first get up with a protein shake ( I work third shift so dinner is my breakfast ). snack when I get to work of either almonds or s 100 calorie greek yougurt. then first break at work consist of a protein shake then for lunch I have a spinach salad (1 cup of spinch) with a 70 calorie pack of tuna vinegar dressing, and usually some type of fruit ( strawberries, blueberries, bannna) last break at work I have another protein shake, after work out before bed I generally have 3 eggwhites with 3 other whole eggs thrown in and a tablespoon of peanut butter. please let me know what you think of the diet and if any adds or take aways should be made thanks a million man

M

Mister A

Good stuff, brother. I can see you're trying to get better. We all start out somewhere. I think with some more knowledge you can optimize your efforts. For me it's all about optimization. Sure you can get decent results if you work hard and make some changes here and there. But to truly optimize your efforts is when you make results that blow people away.

I don't think your current cycle protocol is optimal. I can see you're erring on the side of caution which is good. But 300mg cycles are a waste. You can run 500mgs and still avoid the sides you're trying to avoid. 300mg isn't worth the shut down and the PCT. And anyone who tells you low dose Test cycles will aid in fat loss is simply wrong. Steroids are not fat burners. Some will lead to fat loss, but definitely not 300mg of test. And your 25mg of drol for 3 weeks isn't doing much more than damaging your liver. I'd love to see you come off for awhile, focus on getting your bodyfat down in that 12-15% range then start over with just 500mg of test. You will enter into the optimal circumstances for using gear if you do so.

As far as your diet goes, there's nothing wrong with it. If you're seeing results still then I don't think making drastic changes is necessary. What I would like to do is see you understand how calories and macros work. Be able to design a diet for yourself based on your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure). And then experiment with different macro variations until you figure out what's optimal for you.

bigemorty74

thank you! Will apply all this and look into a proper diet for better results, will begin pct asap and reevaluate my decisions on AAS and work it in when I am a better fit for it. Thanks for all the help ! 

M

Mister A

Very glad to hear that. You can PM me if you want and I'll work on your diet with you. You did good, kid.