Sustanon 250 for first cycle?

Imlee888

Would sus 250 be a good idea for a first cycle over single ester?

Btw move please if this is in the wrong spot

blastthru23

Dont see why not. I used prop because it fast acting and sus has short esters in it. Do u have your ai on hand? If not, get it before you start, and your pct drugs as well. 

Amazonjames

I'm currently using something similar which is basically sust 400.

It's not my first cycle and I'm getting good results.

6kg weight gain, fat % loss, and strength increase.

G

I hope you have all your oct bears as we'll, but yes system is a great way to start, I'd do 500 mgs a week but always make sure you have a PCT in hand just in case you never know if you start growing tits you're going to wish you had that stuff on hand

BobbyO190

I love Sustenon. Honestly 250 would be great for a first cycle.

Be sure to do a minimum of two 1ml shots a week and honestly I would advise three .75ml shots of 250...gets you close to 600mg a week and better balance on your internal hormones.

Be sure to buy enough and good luck!

Ryan1007

I've used longer single ester test and sust and gotten good results with both so I think Sust would be fine for a first cycle.

Imlee888

Thanks for the help guys. I was thinking of doing 400/week (I know, hard math involoved lol) to minimize side effects because that would still be a huge increase over my natural test production. ANd I do plan on having an AI and my pct on hand before starting anything. Probably gonna get some from multiple sources to be safe(money isn’t an issue rn so I’m now worried about cost so much)

Jay Pee

If u can't afford it don't do it bloods will tell if you need an ai and this all costs money wait till you have all the money and knowledge to run this cycle with a dialled in diet cycle safe brother.

Amazonjames

If you haven't bought it yet, why not just buy a sust 400. Saves messing with maths.

The one I used was called tri-test 400 from C4 Labs, but I got it from a friend so can't recommend a source.

I've just finished the bottle and continued on with sis labs testanon 400 which as the name suggests is a 400 sustanon. I bought it from one of the sources on here called musclerapid, and they were very quick and easy to deal with.

Here is a link https://musclerapid.com/product/testanon-400/

BobbyO190

Amazon....great job being a huge help and advisor. But we try to avoid using product names and especially providers names in the general forum. It seems stupid when it's legitimate help like here BUT it stops 'fan boys' from coming in and using the same tactic to drive business to a less quality supplier etc...etc... So in the future please try to save such recommendations for PM

However as to your idea.  The good about a 400 is that it allows fewer injections. The bad is in my opinion A) Sus needs taken 2-3 times a week for hormone balance....it's the prop ester    and B) Those heavy compounds often cause harsh PIP at least they do for me and many others.

I would advise a Sust 200 or Sus 250 personally. Take it M & Th or M & F  one ML each shot. Just to keep balanced and lower PIP

Keep being involved Amaz!  You will catch on to the basic rules and the why that makes them make sense!

Amazonjames

Cool Bobby

I didn't consider possible manipulation.

In regards to the pip, I put .75ml of testanon in my leg 2 days ago, and it still feels like i've been kicked in my thigh tonight.

Not going to stop me though ;)

BobbyO190

Yeah.....I screwed up an bought Test E 300mg on my last order.

200mg I can handle fine but 300 kills me. It could be the oil but I think it's the 'crystals' that hurt the muscle fibers. I don't know, just know I hate it.   Blast did teach me something though,  if you have the guts to do it,  shoot your shoulder (delt) and chest (pect) and you get very little pain. Thigh is worst for me along with glute.

Also, on the other. Yeah, people get shut down for this error all the time and we forget to tell them why it's wrong. Like some many things, a few bad eggs spoil it for everyone BUT we do have a great PM system for that type of information so it works out well. 

Just wait until someday a 'new' supplier comes on and all his employees and 'friends' start logging in under bogus names talking about how great the supplier is....it sucks.  Keep up the great work bro!

Wow Bobby! I feel for you brother if 300mg/ml concentration bothers you. Generally speaking this isn't considered high concentration gear. For longer esters, get to a total of 400+mg/ml and most people start to get bad PIP. Of course shorter esters the total is more like 200-250mg/ml.

BobbyO190

It truly sucks dude.  I have found one brand at 200mg that gives me none but its a tough brand to find. I could even take 1.5ml of it with no problem.  Everything else...you ever pull a muscle so bad it knots up and takes forever to loosen back up  and heal? That's what my pip feels like.

Strangely enough, it's still worth it :)

Thanks again though Razor. Your the best!

blastthru23

I've been hearing thru the grapevine that there's some bad test e going around in the UGL world. Folks getting all pipped out from a 1ml shot of test e 250. Some think that it's the carbolic acid not being cooked out, or too much bb is being used. However, a seaoned brewer tried a few different methods and recipes to no avail. The raws come primarily from China, and i imagine that there aren't a plethora of labs pumping the raw material out. Might be a bad batch going around. Who knows... It's just what I'm hearing around this virtual town.

blastthru23

Some get pip from propionate at 100mg/ml, let alone 200. To keep it suspended, one would like have to use EO, to which some have a bad reaction. Otherwise, its likely going to crash at that concentration without EO or guaicol

Trust me, I'm aware. Everyone is different and everyone reacts differently to concentrations and solvents. Hell, I can't use Prop at any dosage. Im one of the unfortunate souls that suffer from Prop flu so I always have to use PP for short ester Test. I just feel bad because of higher concentrations bothering him. This pretty much eliminates the use of blends for Bobby.

blastthru23

You and me both! On another board, a source was confronted but just brushed them off (plural, as in 2 or 3) Same on another board, different folks tho. Sometimes it's hard to tell whats what in the virtual world. Is it truly angry customers? Is it a ploy by competitors in the same market? Or is just some fat ass rabble rouser getting his rocks off by shit talking? Who the fuck knows. And, a source actually admitting to putting out bad gear? That would be cool and all, but it would likely spell disaster for them. Better for them to try to bury it by pushing off the main page of their thread. Ya know what I mean. It's a game we are playing, not much different than on the streets really. At the end of the day many if not most sources, raw or retail, are in it for the bucks. Shit man, anyone puts in an order, money gets sent, and then gear gets sent, no vetting process, no questions asked.  I think I'm pretty much way off topic at this point, oops!

Yeah, sus 250 is fine for a first cycle lol.

BobbyO190

Strangely Sustenon 250 or even 300 gives me about the same PIP.

Anyone every try an antihisitamine or something else to counteract the allergic reaction part of the EO ?

I have no doubt a huge part of my issues are allergic reaction. Heck the injection site turns red for about 5 hours after every shot.