Sustanon - pinning frequency.

Turning 40

Just when I thought I had a decent knowledge of the basics I learn that Sust isn't a different roid, rather just a blend of Test in various esters - D'oh!  Feel like a fool again!!

Anyway  My question is given that this is a blend of various esters, each with their own half lives and in varying proportions depending upon manufacturer how would you know how much and how often to pin?

As with every product out there - the answer to this will be "depends upon the individual" but there is usually a starting point. For example TestC, start at 500-600pw and then adjust accordingly.

The product I'm looking at has a blend of Test in the following proportions:

Testosterone Propionate 36mg,

Testosterone Phenylpropionate 72mg,

Testosterone Isocaproate 72mg,

Testosterone Decanoate 120mg.

What pinning regime would you recommend as a starting point?

Best, T40

Dolf

X2 with cheezy...you can even run you a pin of test prop on Sunday if you'd like.

Also keep in mind that when you start your pct is different with sust as well. Pct shouldn't start until around 21 days after last pin of sust due to the longer esters.

Nytex

Treat your sust as a sort estered test and you will have less side effects. Do keep in mind however that you will be compounding the long esters as the cycle goes further. In other words your test levels will be on an upward ramp rather than a level plateau.

Keep this in mind for PCT as well and you can decrease the sustanon in the last 2 weeks while adding in some prop. to ease the downward ramping effect.

Pumped

I really like this at first before reading your method I was going to prop taper but after your input it looks a lot better for me, so I am going to implement in my cycle when the time comes. ty tex

Nytex

Good deal, glad to help.  Ive coached quite a few friends through pct and seen great success . Also Look in to adding igf-lr3 at the end and in to pct.

masskrieg

The prop and Phenyl prop are fast acting, Iso. is medium and decanoate is longer acting. So depending on your goals you can arrange accordingly.

Ending with adding prop so you don't drop very quickly since you are losing the fast esters are you decrease or eliminate your sus is a good idea as stated above.

Igf helps with clomid also in pct , both increase reactivation of the testes and the igf also helps keep muscle on

MuscleChemUK

Paul Borreson was it who reccommended "1 x Sus a day for 30 days"???

In the grand scheme of things and some of the cycles Ive seen people doing these days his cycle wasnt that bad.

I remember a fellow gym member doing this cycle over 20 years ago with paksitani sus; the guy was an absolute monster!

Now days you get guys 1/10th the size doing twice the amount of test lol; makes you question todays ger potency doesnt it lol; lets leave that for another topic.

I love sustanon and used it last year. Was the MSD Indian Sustanon. I did 1ml every 3 days for a total of 12 weeks.

Absolutely loved it.