Synthol experiences

RicoMuscles

Has any one had experience with synthol?

Not planning on doing it at the moment.

Im asking becuase that guy boston loyd made him self jacked with it.

I know he hit a nerve and it maid his arm Litteraly Exlpode from the meat.

But i was just Wondering if any of my Bro Vets can enlighten the Subject?

D

Dont_trip

He didn't get jacked from synthol He brought up his lagging body parts aka his biceps and delts and a few other spots....you get deep in the muscle and inject this oil and it turn is pushes your muscle out making them appear bigger ....it is not permanent tho you can gain a little in the form of scar tissue...all it is .....is oil that is pretty much what synth is used for sight enhancement

D

dolfanshan

He got an abcess deep in his bicep from injections. It's temporary and purely cosmetic.

RicoMuscles

Im one of those Risk takers. Just doin Gear for me was a Risk. I always here so much negative Babble about it. And if you do your research and i mean fuckin do your research then theres a semi safe way to use it. So just sayin if i knew enough about it i might try it. But i can 100% honestly say i wont just because i dont know shit about Syntol

Standingup

A risk taker eh ? Well I knew this chic a while back and she had herpes. I told my buddy if he screwed her to wear a rubber. Well he was a risk taker too . Guess what he had to explain to his wife ?

rocketman123

If done correctly, site enhancing oil enhanced areas are indistinguishable from the rest. You wouldn't even know they did it unless they told you. Take a look at the stickies in the professional muscle articles subforum. Those dudes have dosing, frequency, and injection locations down exactly after a massive amount of experimentation. They push one brand of it, but the info applies to all SEOs. I can post all the info on here if directing you to that forum is against the rules here, but it is a significant amount.

N

noveskeelite

Most of us would rather have real muscle built by hard work in the kitchen and the gym not muscle full of oil. Great to see you posting tho. Stay active.

rocketman123

Oh I totally agree, noveskeelite, nothing looks as good as solid muscle. It's just hard to argue with some of the results I've seen from the guys who actually know how to use it. If someone showed me the pics of this couples' calves, for instance: (http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/68675-our-syntherol-pics.html), and didn't tell me they used SEOs to get that fullness, I would've never guessed. I personally will probably never use SEOs, but it's definitely a viable option, when used correctly, for those trying to get that last 2% to beat the next guy. I', just out here spreading the information, haha

rocketman123

And in my opinion, the calves on that gal are GORGEOUS. I wouldn't even be mad to hear about the SEO use, I'd just sit down on the couch and make her stand in front of me and flex them all day. Who needs pron when you can look at calves like that, hahaha

N

noveskeelite

I get you. I wont hate on anyone for what they decide to use but its definitely not my thing. My calves could use some tho lol

rocketman123

SAME here, man. Finally getting back into leg training after about 4 years off battling numerous issues and I've lost 5" off each quad and 3" off each calf

D

dolfanshan

You'll get it back in no time at all brother. Just be safe.

rocketman123

Definitely. Right now I'm trying to straighten out a lateral and anterior pelvic tilt that basically curbed my leg training in the first place. Making progress, but it's slow. But still progress!

siegmund

Ok true , but them brotherz are on stag ???? Going on stage ??? Or got some kind of sponcer for some kind of $$ keep it real !!! Ok. , well why would anyone on the first cycle want this info or anyone not on stage or anyone getting paid to fill there body full of shit I

siegmund

Thats why I been avoiding the post !!!! 8i xxx ant see no use for it , but I will give a pass on stage and meets I guess thats how u hoose to earn $$ but for anyone like me , wake up quit being fucking lazy eat and grow , or stay home